Best Friends:

No Spoilers!!
Location: Grace Field, Plantation 3

Y/N's POV

I woke up due to the sound of Emma's cheerful voice. "Good morning everyone! Wake up, it's time for breakfast," she called.

I got up from my bed and stretched my arms, hearing a few bones crack. I looked to my left to see Emma jumping on the bed with a huge smile on her face. Many of the kids gathered around us, as Emma and I are two out of four of the eldest ones here.

I hugged some of the kids and kissed their forehead. "Good morning Y/N!" Sherry said as she tightened her grip around my neck. "Good morning to you too Sherry," I smiled as I hugged her back.

I then carried her out of the room, some of the kids are running around the hall and some are being chased by Emma. I laughed as the kids ran towards the dining area. I saw Norman and Ray preparing breakfast and I beamed at the sight of two of my best friends. "Good morning Norman and Ray!!" I greeted while waving at them.

"Good morning Y/N," Norman smiled. "Morning Y/N," Ray greeted back. "Norman!" Sherry beamed. I set her down as she ran to the blonde haired boy and hugged him. I smiled as the two interacted. Sherry is so attached to Norman and I and we love her so much.

Norman hugged her back before telling her to sit with the other kids as he and Ray prepared breakfast. I walked up to them and also helped them set up the table and food. "Pancakes. Who made these?" I asked as I smelled the delicious food in front of me.

"I did," Ray replied. "Yay!" I squealed once again and wrapped my arms around the dark haired male. "Good morning Ray and Norman!" Emma greeted as she approached us.  I pulled away from Ray and also hugged the orange haired female as well as Norman. The hug that I shared with Norman lasted a little longer than my two other best friends.

I've been feeling something weird whenever I'm around, or I'm thinking about Norman. Sure Ray, Emma and Norman are my best friends, but my relationship with Norman is more solid than Emma's and Ray's. I'm always seen with the blonde male and we're so close, to the point where we have the same thinking.

It took me so long to finally realize that I am slowly developing feelings towards him, feelings that go beyond a familial type of love.

"Mom!" Emma beamed which snapped me out of my train of thought. I finally pulled away from the blonde and looked away after feeling my cheeks turn red. "Good morning Ray, Y/N and Norman," mom greeted us after ruffling Emma's hair.

"Good morning!" the three of us replied.

We found our seats and sat down. Norman and I sat next to each other, Emma and Ray sat in front of us. We had a short prayer before we dig into the food in front of us. "Ray! These are so good!" I told the raven haired male in front of Norman.

"Thank you," Ray smiled at me. We ate our food while chatting amongst others.

*Timeskip*

The kids ran outside Don proposed a game of tag. "Norman will be "it"," he added. I looked over at Norman to see him smiling with his eyes closed while nodding his head.

The kids immediately joined in the game. He closed his eyes and started counting. I watched as the others searched for a hiding place. I took off with Emma into the forest but we separated after a little while.

I walked deeper into the forest and found a tree that looked like it has stable branches. I started climbing the tree and sat on a branch.

Third Person's POV

Norman has already found almost all of the kids and gathered them by the house, near a tree where Ray is sitting.

"He almost has everyone," Don said. "Two more to go," Gilda added. Ray sat up as he checked his pocket watch. A little while later, Emma returned with a pout on her face.