"I Never Stopped":

Spoilers !!!

Norman's POV

"No... Norman please don't go. Don't leave me," Y/N pleads as I stood in front of her, my almost empty suitcase on the ground beside me. I gave her a smile while cupping her cheeks and stared into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I have to do this for your safety. I had a good life here because of you, Emma and Ray. You three made my life worth living for. I hope to see you again someday... And Y/N, I love you," I told her while wiping her tears away.

She looked up at me and gave me small smile as endless tears still flow from her eyes. I promised myself that as long as I live, that night when Conny died is the last night I will see her cry.

I leaned forward to kiss her forehead and her cheek. "Stay alive," I told her before turning around to see mama smiling at me, as if I won't get eaten by demons in a few minutes.

I reached the door and looked at my family, taking in their appearance before I die. My eyes landed on Y/N, her arms linked with Emma's as they watch me leave, tears streaming down their faces. I gave everyone one final wave and smile before leaving.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window of my office as I took in the sight of the hideout.

Upon reaching the gate, I was sent off to a new plantation, which is called Lambda. There I was injected by multiple chemicals and medicines and I was experimented on everyday.

I planned to escape, along with the few people that I met, we burnt down Lambda, gathered the few survivors that we found and escaped. We found a hideout and stayed there for a while.

My newfound friends and I went through plantation after plantation to save more kids and they stayed in the same hideout we found.

I turn to look away from the window to look at my desk which is filled with the overflow of work I need to finish.

I rested my hand on the arm rest of my chair and placed my chin on my palm as my mind races over to my family. I hope they're safe.

I want to see them, I want to see Emma, Ray and most importantly, Y/N. I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to them.

The sight of Y/N's (e/c) eyes that twinkle everytime I look into them, her (h/c) colored hair that feels so soft whenever I run my fingers through them, her contagious smile that brightens up my day just by seeing her smile.

"Boss?"

I looked up to see Hayato peaking through my door. "Yes?" I asked while straightening up my suit. "I'm off to meet up with the Gracefield kids," Hayato said, Jin peaked behind him. I nodded my head, "Alright. Stay safe and watch your back," I told them. They gave me a salute before leaving the hideout.

I felt myself smile as my heart made a few jumps at the thought of finally seeing my family. I got up and stood in front of the window and released a sigh in content.

I didn't notice I have been standing by the window for a long time until someone knocked on my door. I slightly jumped and managed to compose myself before clearing my throat. "Come in," I said.

The door opened as Hayato walks inside. "Boss they're here," he informed me and in walks Emma whose expression changed when she saw me.

"It's good that you're safe," I smiled at her. "N-Norman," she whispered as she starts crying.

Emma was crying when she dropped her bag and sprinted up to me and gave me a hug. I caught her as we shared a tight hug, both of us are already crying.