Reunited:

Manga Spoiler !!!
Location: Paradise Hideout

4 year old Y/N is laying on the grass as she enjoyed the nice cool breeze and beautiful scenery in front of her. As she closed her eyes and tried to relax, someone stood in front of her, blocking the sun. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a child, about her age, with white hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Hello," he greeted. "Hello!" Y/N beamed as she sat up. The boy sat next to her and they smiled at each other. "My name is Norman. What's yours?"

"Y/N! Let's be best friends!"

"Best friends," little Norman replied.

"Come on! I wanna visit Norman!" 5 year old Y/N begged her other two friends Emma and Ray to accompany her

"Come on! I wanna visit Norman!" 5 year old Y/N begged her other two friends Emma and Ray to accompany her. "Mom said we shouldn't because he's sick," Ray answered, as usual while holding a book. Emma ignored the raven haired male and turned to Y/N, "I'll go with you!"

"Yay! Let's go," Y/N beamed. She grabbed the young orange haired girl's hand and together they skipped towards the infirmary. Ray sighed and followed the two.

The two young girls snuck inside and hid beside the bed Norman is laying on. "Hello!" Emma beamed as she jumped up from her hiding spot, surprising the poor ill blonde. "E-Emma!" Norman said in shock before turning the other way to cough. "We came to visit you!" Emma said.

"W-We?"

"Hii!!" Y/N beamed and also stood beside the orange haired girl. "Y/N! You too?" Norman whined, "You girls shouldn't be here."

"But Norman, you always feel lonely whenever you're sick. I don't want you to feel sad," Y/N said. She sat on the bed next to Norman's body as Emma took a seat on the chair next to the bed. "We'll do the talking so you don't have to!" Emma said.

Norman's cheeks turn pink which made Y/N giggle. "Norman you're so adorable," she cooed. The albino's cheeks turned even more red as he hid his face under the covers in embarrassment. "You two are so cute together," Emma said. Norman started coughing once again, Y/N moved forward and comfortingly rubbed his back to soothe him. "We can't hang out. You'll catch my cold," Norman frowned.

"I won't! I was told that I won't get sick," Emma said. "And I don't care as long as you have company because I hate seeing you sad," Y/N added with a reassuring smile.

Someone suddenly entered the room.

"Y/N! Emma!"

The two girls' eyes widened in shock as their mother, Isabella approached them. "What are you two doing here? You kids are banned from the infirmary room," she said. "But mom Ray said I'll be fine," Emma whined.