Jealousy:

Non spoiler
Anime AU
Location: Grace Field, Plantation 3

Ray's POV

I looked up from my book to see Y/N and Norman walking around the field as they both talked and laughed to each other.

I smiled at the thought of the two becoming a couple. Everyone can see how they would stare lovingly at each other but the other person is too oblivious to even notice. Honestly it's getting too painful to watch.

Sometimes I just want to bluntly say that "Hey Y/N, Norman likes you and Norman, Y/N likes you as well" but I know that if I do that, Y/N will murder me.

Instead, I kept thinking of possible ways to get the two admit their feelings for each other. I'm doing them, and everyone else a favor here.

"Hey Ray," I quickly slammed my book shut because of the sudden voice. I turn my head and saw Emma approaching me. "What are you doing?"

"Thinking," I simply answered.

"Thinking about what?" she asked. "About how to get those two together," I explained with a small groan. "Ooh! I knew you were up to something. What's your plan?" Emma beamed.

"I'm not sure yet," I answered.

Emma and I sat by the tree while watching the two interact with each other. "They would be a cute couple am I right?" she spoke. I playfully scoffed at her statement and ruffled her hair.

"Help me think of a way to get those two idiots admit their feelings for each other," I said. "We can make them jealous," Emma suggested.

My eyes widened and smiled at Emma. "Let's do that. Let's start after taking the exam," I said.

Y/N's POV

"What would you do once you get out of this place?" Norman asked me.

Today is a bright and sunny day here at the House and Norman and I are enjoying the day by walking around the field and talking about the future.

"I really want to explore the outside world and travel. I've only seen the world based on books so once I get out, I want to see it myself. What about you?" I replied. "I want to travel the world as well. Maybe we can meet up somewhere and see the world together," Norman replied.

I smiled at the blonde and leaned my head against his shoulder. "I would love that albino," I said. Without anyone looking, Norman pressed a kiss on my temple before kissing my cheek as well.

I snuggled closer to him as we stopped walking for a bit and enjoyed each other's comfort.

Mama starts ringing the bell signaling for our daily tests to begin in a few minutes. Norman held his hand out to which I gladly took and we both ran back to the house.

"Good luck on the test," I smiled. "You too," Norman replied. We took our respective seats and the test began.

It was nothing for me as I was used to it, and some questions are repetitive. I noticed my siblings are struggling with the questions but I kept my eyes focused.

The alarm went off, signaling the exam is over for the day. I sighed with content while taking my headphones off and waited for mom to announce the results. "Y/N!" Emma beamed from behind me and gave me a hug. "Hi Emma," I giggled.

"Alright everyone, settle down. I will be announcing the scores," mom smiled as she checked the papers. "Norman, Ray, Emma, Y/N. Great job you four, you got perfect scores," mama Isabella said. "Yay!" Emma and I cheered as the rest of our siblings stared at us in amazement.