NEW BEGINNING?

Mark Siwat had just finished visiting one of his stores at a grand shopping mall with his assistant

While walking through branded stores, there is something that caught his eyes, it's a GUCCI store. He stop walking and turns to his assistant, "Maria, you can go ahead first cause I need to buy something before we go back"

Maria is a bit confused yet still nods her head and say, "Okay, sir I'll wait in the car" then she walks away.

Mark looks around him making sure that he doesn't attract any attention before walking inside the store. He immediately walks straight to the display glass that caught his eyes earlier.

"Is there something that you're interested in, sir?" someone asks, she's a sales girl at the store.

"Is that gender neutral?" Mark asks while pointing at the item in the display glass.

The girl is kind of shocked on why Mark Siwat is asking about the item because she recognized him immediately when he entered the store earlier, "Yes it's gender neutral sir, would you like to see it up close? I can take another pair for you" she's trying so hard to remain calm.

Mark just stares at the item in the glass with a little smile creeping on his face, "It's okay, you can just proceed to the payment" Mark says, he's buying it.

"Okay sir" the girl bows politely before walking away to pack the item for Mark Siwat.

Mark stares at the item a bit longer for one last time before walking towards the counter to pay.

~••~

Gun who just stormed out leaving Third at the restaurant decided not to go home. He drove his car towards his work studio.

He has his own work studio that his father prepared for himself, even though he basically work under his father's company, he refused to have an office at the building. That's why Philip bought a work studio that kinda looks like a house for his son. The studio is a place for Gun and his personal staffs including his assistant and managers to deal with paperwork and everything. It's also a place where Gun can relax and stay away from his problems.

Once he arrived, he walks his way inside. Gun looks around his studio and found out it's empty, that means his assistant is not here. Usually his assistant, Sara spend most of her time here working but today she's nowhere to be seen.

Gun shrug and just throw himself on the massive couch in the middle of the studio. He sighs heavily remembering what just happened at the restaurant. He knew that Third is not going to like his decision but he didn't expect that scary outburst at all.

Now he is hungry because he left the restaurant without eating anything. He left his spaghetti untouched.

He doesn't know what to do now, but suddenly something came on his mind, he takes out his phone to text someone.