FAMILY DINNER

Time skip to dinner at Napats'

Kathrine is currently busy at the kitchen with other maids, wanting every dish to be perfect while Gun is nervous, he doesn't know what to expect from tonight's dinner since Third will be joining as well.

"Baby when are they arriving?"

Kathrine asks her son who looks worried. She just finished helping the maids setting up the table.

"They're already on the way mum" Gun says.

"Honey, loosen up a bit...you look nervous, it's going to be okay" Kathrine says to comfort her son.

"I just hope dad didn't go too hard on Mark" Gun voice out one of his worries.

Kathrine chuckles, "Don't worry love, I warned your father already, he's going to behave tonight so don't think too much"

Gun nods his head, felling a bit better after hearing that.

"Hello aunt Kath"

Suddenly, Third walks in the living room. It's normal for him to enter the house just like that because it's literally like his second home. He spent a lot of time in the Napats household.

"Hey Third, take a sit first love" Kathrine greets back with a smile.

Third then sits next to Gun, "He's not here yet?" he asks.

Gun shakes his head, "Not yet"

"Lona" Kathrine calls.

One of the maid appears, "Yes madame?"

"Can you please tell my husband that he needs to come down here because the guest will be arriving very soon" Kathrine orders.

"Okay madame" Lona bows politely before walking upstairs to call for her master.

Ding dong

Not long after the bell rang, meaning that Mark is here.

"Let me open the door" Gun stands up from the couch.

Third just look at Gun with a frown on his face but says nothing.

"Go ahead baby" Kathrine says.

Gun nods before walking towards the front door and opens it.

His eyes then meet with Mark's, the man in front of him is wearing such a fancy suit that made him look extra handsome tonight and not just that, he's holding a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Hey" Mark greets first.

"Um hey...come in" Gun opens the door wider.

Mark walks inside, he waits for Gun to close the door. Once Gun turns towards him, he pushes the bouquet to him "This is for you"