THE INTERVIEW

"Are you ready to go out?" Gun's assistant asks her boss, Gun just did his make up and about to go out to take some photos for his slot with Mark in the magazine

"Of course I'm ready, why wouldn't I be? Let's go" Gun says before walking out of the dressing room.

"Hello, I'm Blue Pongtiwat as today's photographer, it's very nice to finally meet you" someone immediately approach Gun as soon as he step out of his dressing room.
"Hello! I would say the same to you as well" Gun greets back and accept the handshake from the man.

"I heard a lot about you and I'm looking forward to be working with you" the man says.

"I heard good things about you too Mr. Pongtiwat, I'm glad we could work together" Gun says, genuinely happy that he met one of the the youngest rising photographer, he heard a lot about how good Blue Pongtiwat is with his photography skills. The man is actually a year younger than Gun.

"Please call me Blue and it's an honor for me to do this photoshoot with you" Blue says, he worked so hard until this day because he was inspired by Gun Napat after looking at countless of Gun's photobook years ago and it amazed him how photogenic and beautiful his face is, so it's a dream come true to be here standing in front of the man himself.

"Then you can just call me Gun, thank you for the compliment, I'm flattered" Gun couldn't help the blush that creep up on his face.

That's cute, Blue thought to himself.

"Shall we?" Blue asks, referring to the photoshoot.

"Of course" Gun smiles then follow the photographer towards the photoshoot section.

"As you know, you'll have a photoshoot with Mark Siwat. Have you met him?" Blue asks.

"Um yeah we have met before" Gun responds.

"That's good so we can skip the introduction and you can have a natural photoshoot look since both are familiar with each other" Blue says.

(Blue and Gun appreciation moment)