LAST DAY

It's been five days on the cruise ship and with a help from Third, Gun succeeded on avoiding Mark at all costs after what happened

It's been five days on the cruise ship and with a help from Third, Gun succeeded on avoiding Mark at all costs after what happened. He pretty sure that Mark still have no idea about it and that's a relief. The Napats are finally done with the filming so they can enjoy a bit of their free time on the ship before going back home.

"Wah filming on cruise was really something else huh I enjoyed it so much! Sadly we're packing up our stuff already" Gun says.

"Yeah it was fun and different... How about next time both of us go on a cruise vacation again? Just us?" Third says suggestively.

"Yess that's a great idea! Just us without any cameras following us?! Wah that would be fun!" Gun exclaims.

"I know right, babe are you done packing up? Let's get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry" Third asks while zipping his luggage. He's done.

"Yeah I'm done here" Gun answers, shoving one last thing in his luggage before zipping up.

"Nice, let's go! I want some seafood" Third says, his tummy is growling just thinking about food.

"Let's go!" Gun exclaims.

Both boys walking out of the room together.

~••~

"What do you want Gun?" Third asks his friend while flipping the menu.

"Let's get all their seafood servings on that menu" Gun answers without any hesitation.

Third's eyes widen, "All of it?! That's a lot food Gun"

"Whyyy? We both loves seafood I'm sure we can finish them" Gun says.

"But-"

"No butts please, I just wanna enjoy my last day here by eating is that not allowed?" Gun whines.

Third of course give up at that, his heart couldn't resist Gun. "Fine we'll take everything"

"Yes!" Gun claps his hands happily.

"Waiter we're ready to order" Third calls out at the waiter who stands near their table.

"Ready to order?" says the waiter.

"Yes, we will take all of these seafood servings please" Third says making the waiter's eyes widen a bit.

"All of it sir?" the waiter didn't expect that these two guys will actually finished all those foods alone.

"Yes all of it" Third confirms.

"Alright sir, is there anything you would like to add?"

"Two coke please and that's all" Gun says.

"Okay sir if that's all, your food will be on their way" the waiter says, taking away the menu.

"I hope you're right about us finishing the whole thing" Third says right after the waiter left.