DOWNFALL PT. 2

Same day

Same day

"Your father wants you home right now Mark"

"I'm not in the mood mum...i just had a fight with Kitty and I don't need any more pressure added on me right now" Mark says through the phone call with his mother.

Kitty just left him without giving him a chance to explain and now his parents is starting to get on his nerve. He needs a damn break.

"So you really don't have any clues about what's happening right now?" Trisha Siwat says.

"What do you mean?" Mark asks, he genuinely doesn't know what his mother talking about.

"That's why we need you home right now! Stop asking questions! Just do as I said Mark" Trisha sounded rather frustrated than angry.

Mark sighs, "Fine" with that being said he hung up the phone call.

Without second thought, Mark walks out of his penthouse.

~••~

"Why do you want me home so bad dad? Did I do something wrong?" the first thing Mark said as soon as he sat in front of his parents who looks like they're concerned plus angry at their son.

"Son...I am very disappointed in you" Bruce Siwat says.

Mark raises his eyebrows in confusion and looks at his mother, "What did I do wrong mum?"

Trisha shakes her head in disappointment and hand out her iPad to Mark, "What is this? And until when will you keep this a secret from us?"

Mark takes the iPad and read the article that his mother opened for him. His eyes widen after reading the headline, he scroll down for more. Mark couldn't believe what he just read. How is this happening?

"H-How?" Mark asks in disbelief, he didn't know that these kind of articles are all over the internet yet he was clueless about it.

"We are the one who should ask that, what the hell is happening son? We need your explanation right now! Is that article telling the truth?" Bruce asks his son with a serious tone.

Mark sighs heavily, there's no way he could hide this anymore, "It just happened dad"

"What do you mean just happened? You cheated on your girlfriend with Gun Napat and got him pregnant?! That just happened you said? I thought we raised you well Mark" Bruce says angrily.

"We were both drunk....I thought I want to wait until the baby is born and get a DNA test to make sure the baby is mine...I didn't mean to hide it from you" Mark says defensively.

"DNA test? You thought he is lying? You basically looked down on the poor boy" Trisha is very disappointed in her son's action, she met Gun Napat once at the event and just by looking at the boy's manner, she knew that Gun is a kindhearted boy. There's no way he would lied to Mark about the baby.

"That's not what I meant mum, yes at first I thought he was lying but as time goes by...I'm sure that the baby is mine and I don't care what anyone says cause I am going to take the responsibility" Mark says.

"You know that being a father is a big responsibility right? It's not something that you can take very lightly" Bruce asks.

"I know dad...also the Napats are very accepting, they accepted me as a part of the family as well"

"Philip Napat knew about this as well?" Bruce is taken back by that, he is currently getting close to Philip because of business. It's kind of a relief to know that.

"Are we the last one to know about this? You are our only son and yet you didn't bother to tell us?" Trisha is kinda hurt knowing that her own son didn't tell him about this sooner.

"I was going to tell you both but didn't know that this will got out of hand really fast...I'm sorry" Mark looks down in shame.

"So are you and Gun officially together? What about your girlfriend?" Trisha asks. She always has her many doubts on Kitty as her son's lover so having this situation right now, she didn't mind if Mark ended up with Gun Napat.

"No...my relationship with Gun is solely as the father of the baby, nothing more and about Kitty...i had a fight with her because she thought I was cheating on her-" Mark pause his sentence cause he realised it's kinda true that he technically "cheated".

"She will want to break up with me after knowing about this!" Mark groans in frustration.

"You are a mess son" Bruce says while shaking his head.

"You have to handle this matter well, this must be too much especially for Gun because he is the one who's carrying a child" Trisha says, suddenly feeling worried for Gun.

"How many months already? I mean the pregnancy? You went to the hospital this morning with him right?" Trisha asks. She needs to meet Gun soon.

"3 months" Mark answer.

Trisha's eyes widen, "3 months you kept this a secret?!"

"No wonder the Napats abruptly stopped all their filming because of this? I thought they just wanted to take a break from the industry" Bruce says.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma this early" Trisha says in disbelief.

Suddenly Mark remember something, he reaches out for his wallet and takes out the sonogram picture from this morning's appointment.

"Here" he gives it to his mother.

"Oh my god honey! Our grandchild?"

"I'm sure that the baby is mine because as soon as i laid my eyes on my baby, I was feeling something that I never felt before, feelings that i couldn't describe. I was so happy at that time" Mark pour his heart out.

Bruce and Trisha then realised, their son is in love with the little one.

"I guess it's your life son, just do anything that you think is right. We can only support you" Bruce says, he's finally coming to his conclusion. Like his son said, it just happened so he couldn't even do anything about it.

"You should settle everything going on with you and your girlfriend...i hope you will make the right choice" Trisha says.

"Your mother is right son, don't make anything more complicated, you don't have to worry about the media and press. I'll take care of that" Bruce says.

"Thanks mum dad for being so supportive, I'll meet up with Kitty right away" Mark says before leaving the house.

Trisha looks at her husband, "Honey don't you think he should meet Gun first? I'm sure that poor boy is not feeling great after everything that's happening right now" she asks right after Mark left the house.

"Just let our son made his own decisions" Bruce says.

A/N: This is just another short chapter on what's happening on Mark's POV

A/N: This is just another short chapter on what's happening on Mark's POV. I hope you enjoyed it 💛