THIS ISN'T RIGHT

Next morning

Next morning

"Good morning honey, Third" Kath greets both boys who just came in the dining hall for breakfast.

"Morning" Gun and Third greets back in unison.

"You two must be tired especially you Third, you drove all night right" Kath says while placing plates on the table for her son and Third.

"Not really aunt Kath, I got some good night sleep last night so I'm good now" Third says.

"That's good, now you both eat"

"Thank you aunt Kath" Third nods.

"Where's dad?" Gun asks, stuffing some bacon in his mouth.

"He went to work early today, he got some business to do" Kath answer, she sat himself down and stare at her son with this dreamy smile on her face.

Gun raises his eyebrows looking at his mother, "Why are you looking at me like that? Aren't you gonna eat?" he asks.

"Nah I just ate" Kath says, still smiling.

"Mummm why are you smiling like that? That's creepy stop!" Gun whines making Third laughs.

"Why? I can't look at my own son now?"

"It's not like that! That kind of look is unusual...just spill it mum, what are you thinking about?" Gun asks, sipping his orange juice.

"Well... I saw something going around and I kinda like what I see" Kath finally says the reason for her good mood today.

Gun looks at Third who did the same and look back to his mother, confused as ever.

"What did you see? Is it something I have to know" Gun asks.

"Yeah aunt Kath, what did you see that made you this happy?" Third joins.

"It's about your pictures" Kath tells.

"Don't tell me you already saw those-"

"Of course I've already seen it! I always check out all articles and update about my son" Kath says.

"Mummm you've got the wrong idea! There's nothing going on between us" Gun shakes his head.

"But you both look so good together! I've never agreed when it comes to your choice in men so far but I think Mark Siwat is a great guy for you, he's just a year younger but that's not a problem"

"No mum, he has a girlfriend and I don't like him" Gun tells.

Kathrine's eyes widen, "Oh my he has a girlfriend? That's too bad"

"Yeah so please, it's never going to happen....ever" Gun crosses his arms in annoyance.

"Why do you hate him so suddenly? You used to love him" Kath wonders.