JEALOUSY?

A/N: OMG have ya'll seen Gun's ig post?! He'll have a mini series coming soon pairing with another male actor! Idk but honestly I kind of just happily supporting Gun because he can expand his skills as an actor by working with other actors instead with only Mark. But anyways markgun for the win tho always 💛 (Don't be too salty about this though)

Look! Mark is so supportive too 😭

Gun just finished his photoshoot along with his break the silence interview with The Muse magazine

"You're free after this Gun, you should go home and rest" Sara says.

Gun nods his head, "Thank you for today Sara, good work"

"Of course babe it's my job"

Gun smiles.

"Gun?"

Someone calls his name, he looks at the source of the voice.

It's Ren.

"Hey Ren!" Gun greets with so much energy making Ren chuckles lightly.

"Umm you did really good today...I should just get to the point, would you like to grab a lunch with me?" Ren asks confidently.

Sara's eyes widen, she suddenly felt like a third wheel so she back herself slowly then walks away from the two.

While Gun is kind of shocked with the sudden invitation, he planned to go home and just dive into his bed.

"Sure" Gun decided to agreed.

Ren smiles in relief, "I really thought you were gonna say no"

Gun chuckles, "Why would I say no? I could use some company for lunch you know"

"That's great! Let's go right now shall we?"

Gun nods, "Alright! Just let me talk to my assistant for a bit yeah?"

"Of course! Take your time"

~••~

Gun told Sara to go ahead first cause he's going to have lunch with Ren. Sara agreed but with one condition he has to bring his bodyguards with him or else she wouldn't let him go. So at the end he agreed.