CHOOSE

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait! I just bought a new device and I had to adjust myself before continuing my writing!

This chapter contains angst so I'm sorry :( no cute or fluff I guess!

After the news about Gun and Mark got exposed widely to the world. Gun's managers alongside his team had a hard time figuring out the solution because all the media outlets are very invested in this topic and they refused to cooperate.

After thinking deeply, Gun finally decided to just made an announcement regarding the rumours.

"Gun are you sure about this?" Gun's assistant asks, she came over to his house to discuss about the matter.

"Yes, it's now or never but I have to ask Mark first weather he's okay or not" Gun says.

"You should give him a call" Sara says.

Gun sighs, "I called him couple of times already but he didn't answer"

Gun tried to call Mark wanting to know how the man is coping with the news but none of his calls were answered. This made him frustrated a little because he felt like he was enduring it alone, maybe the pregnancy is messing up with his emotions right now.

Sara noticed that her boss' emotion is really down judging by the tone of his voice.

"It's okay Gun, you can try again. Maybe he was busy and didn't notice your calls" Sara says some words of assurance.

"So how are you going to announce your pregnancy?" Sara asks.

"Maybe by an Instagram post, I don't want to do a really strict official statement" Gun says. He doesn't want to make his pregnancy announcement seems like a damage control or forced because he didn't do anything bad or wrong. He wanted it to be simple and natural.

"That sounds nice, have you talked to your parents?" Sara asks, she needs to make sure that her boss is in good situation before making his announcement.

"Yeah they're fine with it"

"That's good" Sara sighs in relief, she doesn't need to worry too much now.

"I'll go now, you need to rest and stop thinking too much okay?" Sara stands up ready to leave.

"Thank you for coming"

"It's okay babe, just call me right after you got a hold of Mark because the rumours about him is still spreading..." Sara says. The anonymous account who spread those nasty rumours was already suspended but she's still concerned about the whole Mark situation because it effects Gun in so many ways.

Gun nods, "Alright I'll call you"

After bidding their goodbyes, Sara left the house.

~••~