ANOTHER MEETING

The Napats and Third just got back from the hospital and the car ride was really quiet

"Son I think we need to talk about this" Philip is the first to talk as soon as they all settle down on the sofa in the massive living room.

Gun just stay quiet, he's just sitting next to Third and looking down on his lap.

"Baby do you wanna talk about it now?" Kath asks her son who didn't respond to his father.

"It's just.....a lot to take in I'm sorry" Gun says.

"I know honey that's why we want to understand the situation better, we're always here for you love" Kath says.

"We don't wanna pressure you but we want to know who's the father because Third made it pretty clear that he's not the one" Gun's father says.

After hearing that Gun turns to look at his friend who's sitting quietly next to him,

"Third I'm sorry for dragging you in this, I didn't know what to say when he asked me who's the father, I'm sorry for using your name" Gun apologies referring to what happened with the doctor.

"Hey it's okay Gun, I don't mind it and I'm glad that I could help you in that situation" Third says, comforting his friend.

Kathrine smiles at Third's sweet words to her son, it would be great if Third is the father to her son's baby. She wouldn't have to worry.

"So are you not gonna tell us Gun?" Philip is really too eager to know who knocked up his son.

Gun sighs, he really isn't ready to tell his parents at least not now.

"I'm sorry mum, dad I'm going out" Gun stands up, he wants to be alone right now and also want to avoid the conversation for now.

"But honey, you just got back from the hospital I don't think you should go out at a time like this" Kath says, worried for her son.

"That's right son and we also need to talk" Philip adds.

"I really wanna be alone right now mum, dad" Gun says.

"But-"

"Don't worry mum, I'm not going to kill myself... I wouldn't do that to you" Gun says making Kathrine's eyes go big. She didn't expect that.

"Honey...at least bring Third with you please just in case" now Kath is scared if something gonna happen to her one and only son.

"I will go with you Gun" Third says.

"No, I really wanna be alone....i promise I will take care of myself guys, it won't be long" Gun says looking at Third.

Philip sighs, his son is so stubborn.

"I'm going now and Third, don't even think about following me" Gun says to his friend knowing that he might do that.

"I'll be back" Gun walks towards the front door and pick up his car key on the massive shelf in the hallway before walking out.