Prolouge

Third PoV

     Falling is one hell of a sensation isn't it? The rush of wind in your ears, the adrenaline in your veins; it's a sensation that never gets old. And it was one that Perseus was experiencing right now. His feathery white wings were of no help as he fell from grace and into the hellhole that was appropriately named. Hell.

     Perseus is what people would describe as a very handsome man. Devilishly handsome if you will. On his back were 2 large white feathery wings. He was quite muscular but not overly so. Around him was a divine aura that screamed otherworldly.

     He had another side however. He didn't know it but soon he would soon have a worse side to him. His wings would turn leathery, red and burnt skin, and for some reason, associated with goats. He would become sadistic, supposedly. Most of the stories that have been told about Perseus were false.  

     And while he did lead a rebellion against his Father, it wasn't to overthrow him, but to try bringing his mother back. You see, when God started working on a little thing called Humanity, Goddess started to become distant. That was both of the Angel's parents neglecting their children.  So, to try to fix this, Perseus decided to take drastic measures. He thought, that by starting a rebellion, it would make God and Goddess take a look back at their family. It didn't really go well as Perseus was branded a Rebel, and kicked  out of Heaven and sent to rule Hell, which had to be an Archangel. (The monarch's partner could be anything, however.)

      He wasn't a liar, he was one of the most honest people you'll meet. He wasn't a murderer, torturer yes, but they needed punishment. He did fall, as we just saw.

     He hated Satanists. They often murdered and sacrificed humans to him. He found it repulsive and against everything he stood for. They didn't advocate for justice, they murdered to worship a being who didn't want to be worshipped.

     For a while, he believed everything the humans said about him. He WAS a monster, a deceiver. Nothing but a being who had to be punished for his actions. Until God, in a rare moment of talking to his exiled son, reminded him what he really was. An Archangel. A being of massive power that made the pagan gods look like insects when compared, a being that stood for everything good.

     He was a little bit better, but he wasn't fully convinced. It didn't help that God practically stopped talking to him after that. In Perseus' mind, his father had shunned him, finally seeing that humanity was right about him.

     So? He adopted the Lucifer persona. He embraced it. He stuck to his ideals though. He became the sadistic torturer, a being that punished wrongdoings. Humanity kept making false stories though.

     Making him the bad guy, Oh, the DEVIL made me do it! It really pissed him off that they would slander his name like that. So he stayed in his depression.

     Until he met his wife... Mazikeen. A demon that wasn't always a demon. A demon, who used to be a demi-titan, more specifically, Zoë Nightshade.

A/N I know this is shorter than my usual chapters, but that is because this is just a little background on this character. Now, I'm not going to be following the show, only taking some elements from it. So, sorry for that. Do not be afraid to leave questions, I almost always answer!