Dinner

Zoë stood on her tiptoes and adjusted Percy's tie. She tightened it just enough so it wasn't choking him. She pecked him on the cheek, before getting back down to her feet. She grabbed his hand, and he rang the doorbell.

     They were standing on the front porch of a house. But not just any house, the house of Amenadiel's baby momma. She had apparently told Amenadiel to invite them over to dinner. That had been an awkward conversation.

     "Okay. Big question. Does she know you're an angel?"

     Amenadiel sighed. "Yes."

     Percy's jaw dropped. "Wow. What happened to 'Humans can't know of the divine'?"

     "It was an accident! I let it slip during the ultrasound, to find out it's gender."

     Zoë laughed. "Wow, that is amazing!"

     The door opened to reveal a pregnant lady. She was blonde, and had curious eyes. She wore black glasses. She also wore a blouse, with leggings. She welcomed them in, where Amenadiel was waiting in the living room.

      They all met in the living room, where introductions began. "Linda, this is my brother, Lucifer, and his wife, Mazikeen. Luci, Maze, this is Dr. Linda Martin." Amenadiel said.

     Percy held out his hand for a handshake, which Linda took. Zoë did the same. They walked into the dining room, where food was waiting on the dining table. Percy and Zoë sat on one side, Amenadiel and Linda on the other.

     Linda was having conflicted feelings about having Lucifer in her house. On one hand, he was the Devil, but on the other, Amenadiel said that he was nothing like the stories. Even now, he was being polite and respectful, even cracking a joke every now and then.

     "So, Lucifer, tell me about yourself." Linda said.

     Percy smiled. "I don't think so, you're not getting to my deepest darkest secrets." He said jokingly. He knew Linda was a therapist, and didn't feel like getting psychoanalyzed right now.

     Linda laughed. "For real, if all the story's are all false, what's true?"

     "Well, for starters, I'm married. Rosemary's baby wasn't mine. Carrie also wasn't me. For some reason people think it was, no idea why. I did challenge Johnny to a fiddle playing contest, but it wasn't to get his soul. He did win, and he got a golden fiddle, but that was because I was impressed. I always wanted a pet shark, and I have one, but it's back at Lux. I taught Mozart everything he knew. What else?" He said.

     Linda just sat, gobsmacked. Amenadiel laughed lightly. "What was that about no deep dark secrets?"

    Percy scoffed. "Those weren't deep nor dark. And they also weren't secrets."

     Zoë was cracking up, while trying not to spill her wine.

     Yeah, Linda was pretty much done after that.

LINE BREAK

     "Hello, Belios." Percy said.

     "Hello, Lord Lucifer." Belios said, bowing.

     "Rise. What is your news?"

     Belios stood up. "The demons are getting rowdy. I have heard talks of a rebellion."

     Percy looked confused. "But why? It's not like I lied to them, I told them that I would be gone for at least 20 years."

     Belios shrugged. "I guess they just can't handle it. Hell is getting less peaceful by the day."

     "Who did you hear these rumors from?"

     "Squee."

     Percy sighed, before muttering. "Si vis pacem, para bellum."

END OF ARC 4

A/N. Yeah, it wasn't too long, mostly because there isn't really anything to add. Only important part was that last thing. Anyways, as I said, Arc 5 will be longer. I even have 4 chapters ready to release for the end. I might even start the next chapter, who knows?

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." is a Latin phrase that means "If you want peace, prepare for war." The more you know. Also, since Percy can speak every language (He can't read them), I thought it would make sense if he spoke it in Latin.

Thoughts?