Junkyard Jam

"Do yall hear that?" Thalia asked.

     "Are those... moans?" Grover asked.

     Percy and Zoë had entered the limo, and hadn't been out. It had been 2 hours since they entered. Now the limo was rocking back and forth, while sounds of clapping and pleasurable sounds were heard.

     Ares was still knocked out, resting up against the door of the limo. A huge bruise was forming on his forehead. He had tried to attack Percy for some revenge, but Percy ducked under his swing and got behind him, before striking him in the back. Ares turned around, only to get decked in the head, and knocked out.

LINE BREAK

     "Come in, come in." The lady in the limo said.

    Percy and Zoë shut the door behind them, and sat in the seats.

     "What do you want, Aphrodite?" Percy asked, annoyed.

     "Now, that isn't the proper way to greet a goddess, isn't it, Percy. After all, I am the goddess, you are the demigod."

     Percy smirked. "Maybe, but maybe I'm the one in charge here."

     "I doubt that. Now, onto the pressing matters." She turned to Zoë. "I'm so glad you gave up that stupid oath. I mean, no love? That's stupid."

    Zoë didn't say anything, just looked at her with an unimpressed look.

     "No response. Can't say I'm happy about that. How about, I steal your man right here?" Aphrodite said, turning to Percy. "One night with me is all it will take. I'll be so much more experienced than that newbie hunter."

     Percy stood up. "I've had enough of this." He got in Aphrodite's face, and made his eyes glow red. "That is the queen of Hell you are talking about. You are not the one in charge here, love goddess. I am an archangel and she is a demon. You are outclassed in every way."

     Aphrodite for the first time in forever, felt fear. The amount of loyalty dripping off of this man- no, angel... it was more than she had seen in her entire life. She backed off of the seat, and fell on her ass, right in front of the door.

     Percy stood up straight, standing taller than he had ever had while here on Earth. "And, to set the record straight, Zoë is plenty experienced. Though, sex isn't all that love is. A shame that you can't understand that."

    Aphrodite vanished in a cloud of perfume.

    Percy turned around to look at Zoë, who was biting her lip. "You okay?"

    "Oh, I'm fine. Just realized, we have a whole limo to ourselves." She said, a seductive smile on her face.

     "But the others are waiting for us."

     "It's night. We weren't going to leave until morning anyway."

     Zoë stepped up to him and wrapped an arm around his neck. She looked into his eyes. "Do you want to?" She asked, sincerity in her eyes.

     Percy smiled. "Sure, but next time, I'm taking you on a date first. When the quest is over."

     "Do your best, My Handsome Devil."

LINE BREAK

    "Don't touch anything. I don't think Hephaestus would appreciate it."

    The questers made their way through the junkyard. They were almost out, when a giant rumble was heard. Then, the trash exploded.

     Apparently under one of the mounds of trash, a robot had been activated. Percy turned to the group. "Who took something?"

     Bianca slowly pulled out a tiny figurine. It was a Mythomagic figure of Hades, her father.

     The giant robot came close, and Zoë gasped. "It looks like Talos!"

     Percy cursed. He was about to rush the thing, when a pair of golden scissors stabbed him through his suit jacket, luckily missing his skin, but it pinned him to a piece of plywood. He looked at it surprised, before anger overtook it. He ripped out the pair of scissors and looked up.

     The 3 fates stood in front of him, the middle one holding a black string. The one on the left held another pair of scissors, about to cut it. Realizing what was about to happen, Percy threw the scissors at her pair, striking true.

     "You're not cutting that Fucking string." Percy said.

     "It's her time." The one on the right said.

     'Not if I have anything to say about it.' Percy thought.

     The 2 Morai on the sides charged Percy. They both grabbed an arm and tried to push him back. Percy was able to shove one off and used his free hand to pry off the other Fate. He looked at the remaining Fate, only to have a different one jump onto his back. She stabbed the scissors into his stomach, surprising him. He pulled them out and flipped the Fate over his head.

     While this was happening, that last fate was tying the string to a piece of metal. She was about to cut it when one of her sisters tackled her. Percy ran at her, trying to save the string. He was stopped by the 3rd Fate. She tackled him and got him into a chokehold, and he had to stab the scissors into her hand to get out of it.

     Fate #3 had gotten back up, and had a pair of scissors in her hand. Percy charged forward, only to get held back by the other 2 Fates. They pulled his hands, slowing him just enough for Fate #3 to cut Bianca's string.

     On the other side of the junkyard, Bianca screamed out in pain as she was impaled by a giant sword. Percy turned to the Fates, who flashed out like the cowards they were. With the objects of his rage gone, he turned his attention to Talos. He spread his wings and flew at the metal man, hitting him in the gut, and carrying him.

     Talos crashed into another trash heap, which unbalanced the robot. Percy tore off it's head and brought out Riptide. He slashed through the wires connecting its head to it's body. He tore the head apart, looking for the motherboard.

     With the robot gone, Percy turned to the fallen hunter. Percy picked up her soul, nodded at Zoë, and spread his wings. He took off, flying through the sky at record breaking speed.

     He burst through the clouds and ended up just outside of Heaven. He put Bianca's body on the ground. She gasped. Percy guided her to the gates, where his sister Remiel was guarding. She instantly readied her spear.

     "Halt, Lucifer. You aren't welcome."

    "Hey, Remy. Been awhile. How are you doing?"

     "What's your game, Lucifer?"

     Percy sighed. "Nothing. I'm just bringing a soul to where they belong." He said, gesturing to Bianca.

     Percy turned to leave, but turned around. "You know, I have someone you might want to meet. She loves hunting too." He said, before jumping off of the cloud, spreading his wings.

    Remiel turned to Bianca. "Passage to Heaven, granted by the Devil himself. Impressive."

A/N. Well, there. It's done. Bianca's dead and up in Heaven. We all knew she was going to die, and I had this planned since the beginning. Percy and Zoë schooled Aphrodite, then taunted her with their... alone time.

I finished Lucifer season 5B, and goddamn, I was not prepared. If anyone wants to discuss it in the comments, leave them here, that way if people haven't seen it can skip spoilers.

Anyways, thoughts?