Return of the Mrs.

"Oh, Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?

Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?

Where you gonna run to?

All along dem days

Well I run to the rock, please hide me

I run to the Rock, please hide me

All along dem day

But the rock cried out, I can't hide you

The Rock cried out, I can't hide you

All along dem days

So I ran to the devil, he was waitin'

I ran to the devil, he was waitin'

I Ran to the devil, he was waitin'

All on that day

I cried, power

Power

Bring down

(Power to da Lord)

Bring down

(Power to da Lord)

Power to THE LOOOOOOORD!" Percy sang as he played the piano.

     The crowd of middle school students cheered as Percy finished singing. Percy smiled as he bowed. "Lucifer Morningstar, everyone!" The teacher said as Percy walked off of the stage.

     Now, you might be wondering what Percy was doing. Well, he was "blending in", as Thalia put it. We should probably start this part from the beginning.

LINE BREAK

      "Two?"

      "Yes, two, and they have strong scents. They kind of remind me of you, though less ash and torment, and just death..."

     "Alright, when would be the best time to pick them up?"

     "Probably at the dance. Do you have a suit?"

     "Yeah, I have a lot, do you need one?"

     "Yes, please?"

     Percy laughed. "Of course."

LINE BREAK

     Percy's mom gave him and Thalia a ride to Westover. The entire time she told Thalia embarrassing stories about him when he was little. The entire time Percy had a smile on his face.

     When they arrived, Thalia got out 1st. Percy stuck back for a couple of minutes. She was going over everything that Percy needed. "Alright, I think that's everything." She said when she was done.

     He turned to his mom. "Love you!" He said, pausing. "And for the record, you're a better mom than Goddess ever was."

     After that bombshell, he got out of the car. The cousins walked into the military school, only to be stopped by 2 teachers. They seemed to walk as if broomsticks were taped to their backs.

     "Well, what are you doing here?" The woman asked.

     Percy took the lead. He looked the woman in the eyes. "What is it you desire?"

     "To... to be a ballerina."

    "Go do that." Percy said. He turned to the man. When he looked into his eyes, he didn't ask a question. He just smiled and said, "Interesting."