1 (Stay with us)

"KYUNGSOOOO!"

"Yah Baekhyun. What happened? Are you ok?" Kyungsoo rushed to Baekhyun's bedroom to find him in his bathroom leaning against the wall.

"What?! What happened?" Kyungsoo asked again as Baekhyun wasn’t saying anything.

"Kyung...kyungsoo-ya." Baekhyun was crying, but Kyungsoo couldn’t tell if he was so happy or sad by his face.

"Tell me what is it?" Then Kyungsoo spotted something in Baekhyun's hand. He was holding it so tight like his life was depending on it.

"What is that?" Kyungsoo asked taking the small stick type thing from his grip.

"Is this....did you....are you...?" Kyungsoo couldn’t finish any of his questions, he was so shocked to find proper words.

"Yeah soo, I did the test. Not only once, I did it 13 times." Baekhyun indicated to the floor where were the other twelve. "And...and it came positive everytime." And at this Baekhyun was a crying mess.

"Yah! Why are you crying then? You're pregnant baek! It’s a good news paboya." He was wiping away the tears that were running down Baekhyun's cheeks.

"I am so much happy soo. But also afraid. Is he ready for this? Will he be happy hearing this?"

"Don’t be afraid baek. Trust me, Chanyeol will be very happy. He will be the best father for your baby. You know Chanyeol loves you a lot, right? Now stop crying and let's plan how to tell Chanyeol this." Kyungsoo said pulling him out from the bathroom.

"What plan?" Baekhyun asked with a innocent voice.

"You are not thinking about just telling 'hey chan I'm pregnant', right?"

"What then? How will I tell him?"

Kyungsoo face palmed in frustration hearing Baekhyun's too simple plan.

"I mean this is not a so simple matter baek. This is very special for both of you. So you should tell him specially too."

At this point Baekhyun has stopped crying completely and also got a little excited.

"How about giving him a gift soo? I got an idea." They both sat comfortably on Baekhyun's bed and started planning.

~

Chanyeol was working at the cafe he works. He and Baekhyun both works at the same cafe but today Baekhyun didn’t come to work. He had headache in the morning so he told Chanyeol to go alone.

"Chanyeol-ah, how is your plan going? All ready?" Jongdae said placing his hand on taller one's shoulder. He is also a co-worker of the same cafe. And a very good friend of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Um..yeah I think. Ring, done. Candles, done. Flowers, order placed. I will take the flowers before going home. Soooo, I think all ready."

Chanyeol is planning to propose Baekhyun today. They are dating for 2 years now. And they both love each other a lot. So Chanyeol decided to take their relationship one step further.

Chanyeol wants to marry his love, Baekhyun. He wants to spend his whole life with him. Every day, every minute, every second of his life he wants his Baekhyun besides him. Chanyeol wants to grow old together with him.

"Where are the candles?" Jongdae asked as he didn’t see the candles with the taller.

"Kai has the candles. I asked him to bring them to the rooftop of our building when I will go there." Chanyeol replied after taking another customer's order.

Kai is Chanyeol's bestfriend, also Sehun. They are best buddies from their high school years and now all of them are living together. Baekhyun, Luhan and D.O also live there with them. 3 couples together.