19 (Kiara)

Here is mine and Chanyeol's encounter part 😉 Enjoy 🖤

Flashback

After that game and that unintentional kiss, Chanyeol kept ignoring Baekhyun. After lunch, he didn't even go to their shared room just to avoid a certain brunette. Instead he just satyed in the living room and watched whatever he found in tv. But it was until when that certain brunette, named Baekhyun came downstairs to drink water.

Chanyeol almost fell from the sofa in attempt to runaway from him. He stumbled with the side table which caused to make a loud thud and caught Baekhyun's attention. But that couldn't stop Chanyeol, he just ran towards the main door and opened it wide and ran for his life, at least it was looking like he was running for his dear life. [Reference- Chapter 8 (For You)]

He didn't stop running even after getting outside. He ran till he reached to the beach and then he slowed down.

He was really confused about his feelings towards Baekhyun. He didn't wanna fall for anyone anymore, at least not this quick. But it was looking like he already fell for the other. But he wasn't quite sure about that and also he didn't know what was the other thinking.

Chanyeol was deep in his thoughts while walking by the beach. He was so frustrated with his tangled thoughts. He kicked a shell on the sand, flying some sands as well as the shell, wishing that he could kick all his worries just like that.

"Ouch!"

Chanyeol shot his head up when he heard that sound and only then he realized there was actually a girl sitting there in front of him and he kicked the shell just at her arm and also the sands on her eyes!

"Shit! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Chanyeol quickly asked the girl who was now trying to get the sands out from her eyes.

"Well I can't open my eyes and they are stinging if that seems okay to you then I'M OKAY!" The girl shouted at him.

"I'm-I'm sorry. The-there is a water tap near, let me take you there and you can wash your eyes!" He was so tensed that he stuttered.

"Yeah please take me there." The girl tried opening her eyes a little bit and held Chanyeol's one arm and followed him.

"Are you okay now?" Chanyeol asked the girl when she came back after washing her eyes.

"Ah, yeah better." The girl smiled a little at him.

"Thank goodness, I got real scared. I'm Park Chanyeol by the way." Chanyeol offered her a really warm smile.

"Hi. I'm Kiara." I gave him the smile back.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. I wasn't paying attention fully. It's all my fault." Chanyeol said apologetically to me.

"It's okay, really." I waved my hand, trying to assure him that I'm totally fine now. 'It was not all your fault actually. Stupid I didn't think about the sands. Of course they will fly too if you kick the shell on sands. I was stupid to think that only the shell will come flying to me!' I whispered to myself, a little annoyed at myself. But anyway the plan worked and that's all matter.

"But why were you lost? Is there something wrong?" I asked him looking at his eyes.

"Umm yeah something was bothering me. Don't worry, It will be all right, I guess." He whispered the last part.

"Would you like someone to hear all your thoughts?" I asked in a gentle and firm tone, not wanting to make him think me as a creepy girl.

"Well that would be nice." He answered subconsciously and when he realized what he said he quickly met my eyes and shook his head, "No no it's fine. I will sort them out somehow. You don't need to do that."