15 (GET OUT!!)

Double update?!
Vote and comment if you like the story ❤️

Baekhyun was already asleep in Chanyeol's arm while Chanyeol was busy admiring the smaller. It was so perfect for him. The smaller one was fitting with him perfectly like he was made just for him.

But it wasn’t the truth.

Chanyeol thought and quickly controlled all his thoughts about Baekhyun.

'It isn’t right. I need to do something about this...'

~

It was almost lunch time when they arrived at their workplace, the cafe. They still had to do their shift so they came direct to the cafe together.

"Did you guys watch the news earlier? There was a terrorist attack on Seoul!" Jongdae informed the other two male while eating their lunch.

"Terrorist attack? Where was it?" Chanyeol asked, stopping his eating for a moment. Baekhyun also stopped on his track and looked up to Jongdae.

"I forgot the place name. But it comes to our way to go to the Seoul City hospital." Jongdae replied and felt the sudden tensed situation. "Why did you ask? Anything wrong?"

"Was there a gunshot happened?" Chanyeol asked again while Baekhyun was already trembling from fear.

"Yeah. They tried to escape from the police but when police blocked all the roads and surrounded them, they became desperate and tried to kill a police officier. But luckily the officer didn’t get hurt anywhere. But how did you know? So you watched the news?" Jongdae asked again but the two boys was dead silent.

"No. We were there. And we got lucky enough to get away from there in time." Chanyeol replied with a sigh. Just thinking the possibility of being there a little more is terrifying. That was too risky for them!

"What? What do you mean by you were there? What were you doing there?!" Jongdae started yelling as he got worried about his friends.

"We went to the hospital." Baekhyun replied in a low voice, almost like a whisper.

Jongdae took it as a clue that the experience wasn’t really a pleasant one so he quickly dropped the topic without asking anything else. Both of his friends were sitting in front of him in one piece and that was enough for him right now.

~

The three of them were doing their works when Maria entered the cafe.

"Here we go again!" Jongdae rolled his eyes at their now regular customer. Yeah, Maria just decided to come to their cafe in a daily basis and flirt with Chanyeol. 

And Baekhyun and Jongdae both watched how she directly approached to Chanyeol without any hesitation. And to add more fuel on it, Chanyeol also started talking to her with a smile.

"Wait what! Baekhyun, did you see that?! Chanyeol didn’t just touch her lips, right?!" Jongdae whisper yelled when he saw the giant was touching the girl's lips with the flirty excuse 'something's on your lip'. And when Jongdae turned his head to look at Baekhyun it looked like he was shooting laser beams with his eyes. May be he would have done it already if that was possible.

"Enough." Baekhyun muttered under his breathe.

"Huh? What?" Jongdae asked him since he didn’t get what was enough.

"All of this. Enough. I can't take this anymore, Chen. I'm gonna tell him everything." Baekhyun closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Really? That's really a good decision, Baek. And when will you tell him?" Jongdae asked, his voice became cheerful. He was waiting for this. He also wants to see his friends happy together like before.