3 (Just housemate)

Everyone was silent in the room until doctor came to check Chanyeol's condition.

While checking him doctor wanted all to leave the room. So all of them waited outside. Chanyeol's mom was crying and Yoora was comforting her. His dad just stood there without saying anything.

And Baekhyun, he was so much confused. His Channie didn’t recognised him. He asked him whom he was. It was too much for Baekhyun.

After 20 minute of waiting, what felt like an eternity for Baekhyun, doctor came out from Chanyeol's room.

"What's wrong with him? Why isn’t he recognising me?" Baekhyun asked doctor trying hard to stop his sob.

"I am sorry to say but I think he is having retrograde amnesia. It happens in some cases after head injury. We have to run some test on him to be sure. But my experience says patient has developed retrograde amnesia.

Someone who develops retrograde amnesia after a traumatic brain injury may be unable to remember what happened in the years, or even decades, prior to that injury. And in this case you have to find out how many years he forgot. We will inform you the result as soon as we get it." Doctor bowed and was about to turn to leave. But Baekhyun stopped him.

"Won't he ev-ever remember the past he for-forgot?" He asked with trembling voice.

"Actually we can't give a confirmation about that. He may or may not remember. Let's hope for the best." And with that doctor left.

"I will make you remember me I promise." Baekhyun whispered to himself.

They all were entering the room when Chanyeol's dad called Baekhyun back. Kai and D.O looked at Baekhyun and he just smiled at him, gesturing them to go in.

Kai and D.O didn’t want to leave him alone. Because they know very well that Mr. Park doesn’t like Baekhyun. Actually the truth is he couldn’t accept the fact that his son is gay. So he wasn’t happy with their relationship but for his only son he had to accept it.

After all of them entered Chanyeol's room his dad started talking.

"Look Baekhyun, I want to go straight to the point. After what doctor said I think it’s quite clear that Chanyeol is having amnesia. And most importantly he forgot you." he sighed looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just stood there looking at his feet. He couldn’t look up cause his tears were threatening to fall any moment now.

"Baekhyun, I don't want you to give your identity to him." This time Baekhyun quickly raised his head to meet the other's gaze. He was confused as hell.

"I am not telling you to leave the house. You can stay by being his friend. But you shouldn’t tell him what was your relationship with him before his accident." He said sternly.

"But-" Baekhyun wanted to say something but was stopped by Mr. Park.

"I don’t want him to remember you. He forgot you for his own good. He should start fresh with a beautiful GIRL who will be perfect for him." His words were harsh and this time Baekhyun tears started rolling down.

"But we are having-" Baekhyun wanted to tell him about their baby but stopped in middle sentence. It’s not the right time, cause he doesn’t have Chanyeol beside him right now. And Mr. Park will just disgust him more if he hear this.

"Just listen to me boy. You WON’T tell him anything. In this way you don’t need to leave the house at least. But if you don’t keep your promise and try to tell him about your relation I swear I will make you leave not only the house but also this city."