14 (Safe in his arms)

An update!! Vote if you like the story and comment to let me know your opinions about this chapter!
Enjoy~~

.

The Next Monday

"Chanyeol-ah, let's goooo." Baekhyun yelled from the downstairs. Chanyeol was still getting ready so Baekhyun was waiting for the younger at the living room. Don't think that Chanyeol was late though! Just that Baekhyun was 27 minutes early. It’s not his fault that he was too excited to go to the hospital with Chanyeol!

Baekhyun opened his mouth one more time to call the younger when he saw the latter coming down the stairs.

"Yah! Why did you take so much time?!" The pregnant male scolded the other one who just arrived in front of him.

"How am I late Baekhyun, when actually I'm still 9 minutes early?!" Chanyeol pointed at the wall clock with his finger which was showing 8:51 am. And they were supposed to go at 9 am so technically Chanyeol wasn’t late, right?

"But I'm waiting for 18 minutes already! So of course you're late, Channie!" Baekhyun yelled again at the taller, not noticing the pet name he used.

"Cha-channie?" But Chanyeol heard it clearly. And not once!

'Channie'. It was echoing in his head. Not once, not twice but countless times. And everytime it sounded different. But the voice was same. Once the voice was happy, once it was sad, again it was an excited one and so many emotions!

The word sounded too familiar to him that he repeated the word subconsciously.

And that's when Baekhyun realised what he has just said.

"Hu-huh? I said 'Chanyeol'. Did you hear something else?" Baekhyun laughed nervously.

"Ohh." Chanyeol looked so lost that he couldn’t say anything else and Baekhyun heaved a sigh.

~

They reached the hospital 20 minutes before their appointment time so they were told to wait in the waiting room. There were a few other couples too, waiting for their turn.

There was only one seat available so Baekhyun sat there since he was the patient there. Beside him there was a pregnant girl sitting, who was wearing a mini skirt. Her baby bump wasn’t that much visible means she was still in her 3-4 months. But because of her short skirt she was feeling uncomfortable sitting there and Baekhyun could sense it as she was pulling her skirt repeatedly.

Baekhyun decided to divert his attention from the girl as it would be more uncomfortable for her. But he couldn’t ignore anymore when the girl was about to stand up just beacuse of her uncomfortable situation.

Baekhyun quickly take off his thin jacket which he wore because it was a little cold today.

"Hey, you can use this." He stretched the jacket to the girl and gave her a warm smile.

"Thank you so much! But won't you be cold without it?" The girl asked with a apologetic look while taking the piece of clothe from his hand.

"No no it’s fine. You can return it later." Baekhyun quickly replied, making sure that the girl won't feel sorry anymore.

But in reality he was feeling chill as the air condition was on and his seat was exactly in front of it. But he just ignored the chill feeling, telling himself that it’s not even winter here so he can endure with this much.

Chanyeol, who was standing a little far from the smaller, saw the whole event and a proud smile took place on his lips. He didn’t know actually why would he be proud of Baekhyun but he couldn’t help it anyway.