18 (Found You)

It's been a really long time! I'm really really sorry.. I got so busy with my university classes and exams that I couldn't get time for this!

After realizing what could have happened Chanyeol immediately left the house to search Baekhyun. He had no idea where the smaller could have been but he had to do something. So he was just searching the nearby roads and that's when Chen called him.

"Yeah Chen? Did Baekhyun go there yet?" Chanyeol questioned the other as soon as he received the call.

"No he is not here. But Xiumin saw him." Chen replied quickly, getting the importance of the matter.

"Xiumin? Where did he find him? Where is Baekhyun right now?" Chanyeol asked him, stopping on his place.

"Xiumin called me just now. He was at the bus station since his cousin was coming here today. That's when he saw Baekhyun. He got on the Bucheon's bus. Xiumin was calling him but he didn't response at all. Xiumin felt something wasn't right and that's why he called me to know if everything was fine or not." Chen explained everything to the giant.

"Thank you so much Chenchen! I have to go now. Will talk later. Bye!" And with that Chanyeol ended the call and started running back to their house.

He have to go to Baekhyun as soon as possible and the fastest way is to drive by himself. So he went to their house and quickly got the car from garage.

After starting his journey he first called Kyungsoo and updated him with the news so that they won't worry much. And then he called Baekbeom, Baekhyun's older brother..

"Hey Chanyeol! What's up? It's been a while talking to you." Baekbeom said with an excited tone.

"Hello hyung. Yeah it's been a while. Things weren't quite stable here that's why." Chanyeol paused for a moment, wasn't really sure about what to say. "Um hyung, did Baek call you today?" He tried to sound normal since he doesn't want to make Baekbeom worried also.

"Baekhyun? No he didn't, why though?" Baekbeom replied, his toned changed to a serious one.

"Ah nothing hyung, he was talking about going to Bucheon today, so I was thinking if he called you or not." Chanyeol replied carefully.

Baekhyun's family live in Bucheon so Chanyeol naturally thought he will go there.

"Oh, is that so? But he didn't call me. May be he will later." After a little pause Baekbeom continued, "Or may be he is going somewhere else?" Baekbeom questioned mostly to himself.

"Somewhere else means? Where could he go other than home?" Chanyeol asked while driving his car carefully.

"May be at Panda's house?"

"Panda? Oh, you mean Tao? His childhood friend?" Chanyeol remembered hearing this name from Baekhyun before.

"Yeah Tao. But why aren't you asking Baekhyun directly instead of asking me?" Baekbeom sounded confused.

"Ah something happened hyung. I'll tell you later. But can you please send me Tao's address now?" Chanyeol pleaded.

"Yeah I will, but-"

"And also text me if Baekhyun goes there. Thanks hyung." Chanyeol didn't let him continue and just cut him off. He can't explain all of this right now.

After a long drive Chanyeol reached his destination. Baekbeom informed him that Baekhyun didn't go to their home so Chanyeol followed the other address which was actually Tao's house. He didn't want to waste anymore time.

After quickly but carefully parking his car he went to the apartment door of Tao. He took a deep breathe to collect himself and then rang the bell.

Ding dong