7 (Kiss?)

2nd day of vacation

They all decided to play some games at the beach which was again a part of remaking the memories. They were playing for almost two hours already and at last it was the main attraction of the event.

Three legged race.

All of them were preparing for the race. Pairs are decided as usual and Chanyeol doesn’t need to ask anyone anymore to know that his partner will be Baekhyun. Not that he is complaining though. He somehow finds himself relaxing with the said brunette. The reason is still not clear for him.

The five pairs tied one of their legs together and stood at the starting line. They have to reach the finishing line with their tied legs and the first pair who will reach the finishing line first will win.

"Is it too tight for you?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, standing up after tying their legs.

"No it’s perfect." Baekhyun flashed a smile at the taller and turned back to the front. Chanyeol just felt his heart summersaulting in his chest. 'What is these feelings?' He asked himself but got no answer.

They all were participating in the game so they decided to shout 'Ready 1 2 3' together and to start the game.

"READY"

Chanyeol's hand automatically reached for Baekhyun's shoulder and hold him closer to him.

"1"

Baekhyun stared at the taller with wide eyes and the latter just realised that what was he doing but he didn’t removed his hand.

"It'll help us to make balance." Chanyeol replied with red cheeks.

"2"

Baekhyun also found his hand resting on Chanyeol's waist, holding tight. And it was Chanyeol's turn to stare at Baekhyun.

"Balance." Baekhyun replied with a smile, trying best to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

"3"

And with that they all started running. Okay not running actually, walking with difficulties.

Baekhyun was supposed to make them fall because that's what happened last time. But after watching Chanyeol trying his best to win he just couldn’t ruin the giant's excitement. After all he knows very well how much competitive this giant is.

So as a result they ended up reaching the line first and they won. And Chanyeol was just too excited about the winning that he forgot for a moment that his left leg is tied with another person's leg. He started jumping but couldn’t even jump once in the air and immediately tripped with Baekhyun's leg, making them losing their balance and falling to the ground. Chanyeol was going to fall on top of Baekhyun but with a fast reflex he switched their position in air and fall to the ground first with Baekhyun on top of him.

He didn’t know why he did that but he felt like he need to keep safe the smaller male. So his whole body automatically reflected and hold the boy closer to his chest to keep him safe.

And there goes again. Those images. These time more clear than before.

Baekhyun was on top of him and they both were on the ground. And most importantly his lips, Baekhyun's lips were on top of his own lips. Were they kissing?!

Chanyeol shook his head, clearing the thoughts and pushed Baekhyun off of him, a little harshly without intention. His head was hurting again and he needed some time alone to think.

"I-I'm sorry. Excuse me." Chanyeol said while untying their legs and almost ran towards their house, not glancing at Baekhyun for a single time.

"I think we should stop guys. It’s not working at all." Baekhyun stood up from the ground and looked at the others, smiling bitterly.