2 (Who are you?)

Baekhyun was taken to the emergency room after collapsing in the hallway. After 1 hour he was shifted to the normal ward but was still unconscious.

Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo all of them were a mess already. Kai and Sehun were with Chanyeol while Kyungsoo was stick with Baekhyun all the time.

After a few minutes of taking Baekhyun to his room, doctor came to Baekhyun's room with his results of the tests they did.

"Doctor, what's wrong with him?" Kyungsoo asked as soon as doctor entered the room.

"Nothing to worry about. It happens in this stage. Your friend is 5 weeks pregnant now. Did he know about that?" Doctor asked as he started checking up Baekhyun.

"Yes, he knew." Kyungsoo couldn’t say more.

"Oh then it’s great. He is just sleeping now due to medication. So don’t worry. He will wake up anytime soon. I will talk with him later about his pregnancy rules when he will feel better. Just make sure he doesn't take too much stress. It’s not good for his health, also not good for baby." And with that doctor left the hospital room.

Kyungsoo slowly approached to the bed Baekhyun was lying, and sat on the chair besides the bed.

After two minutes his boyfriend entered the room, he was devastated and tired as hell. All Kyungsoo wanted that moment was to bring his man in a bone crushing hug and cry his heart out. But he had to be strong now. So all he did was just staring at Kai with a blank face.

"What's happening soo? Doctor said Baekhyun hyung is totally okay! What does it mean? If he is totally okay then why the fuck he collapsed?" He was  screaming from frustration. He couldn’t find any sense in doctor's words.

"Jongin-ah calm down, huh? Don’t scream here. We are in a hospital and most importantly Baekhyun is sleeping here." Jongin listened to his boyfriend and lowed his voice.

"But what happened to Baekhyun hyung? Why did he collapsed?" Now Kai asked with a normal voice but tension was clear in that.

Kyungsoo took a deep breathe. He couldn’t tell his boyfriend about Baekhyun's pregnancy earlier because Baekhyun wanted to tell Chanyeol first. Okay, eventually second cause Kyungsoo had heard already. But now Kyungsoo have to tell others. Situation is not as planned as their's.

"Actually, Baekhyun is-"

"Chanyeol"

A muttering sound stopped Kyungsoo from completing his sentence. He and his boyfriend both turned their heads towards the source of the sound.

Baekhyun was muttering his lover's name. He slowly opened his eyes after Kyungsoo called his name a few times.

"I will call the doctor." Kai said and opened the door.

"No no wait. No need to call doctor. He will visit later. Just inform Sehun." Kyungsoo said fast and turned his attention to his friend again.

"Chanyeol. Where is he?" Baekhyun almost jumped out from the bed when he woke up completely.

"Hey hey don’t move baek. You need to rest." Kyungsoo tried to calm the older.

"It was a dream, right Kyungsoo? Chanyeol is totally fine. Nothing happened to him. I was just dreaming." Baekhyun kept blubbering the same words.

"Baekhyu-" Kyungsoo started but couldn’t continue.

"JUST TELL ME CHANYEOL IS ALRIGHT!!" "JUST CALM DOWN BAEK" They both screamed at each other.

And the other two of the room was speechless in their place. Sehun already rushed to Baekhyun's room when he heard from Kai that he is awake.

Baekhyun came back to reality and started crying. Kyungsoo also softened and said "Baekhyun-ah you need to be strong, hm? Doctor said you shoul not take stress." He wiped the tears from Baekhyun's cheeks.