Chapter 7: Ek Villain

Chapter 7:
Ek Villain

(A/N: I'm imagining Supriya Pilgaonkar as Chandrakala Singhania...Veeru's mom is going to be a naagin like the initial assumptions and here she will be a positive character...since I'm done with fake markat naagcheel Chandrakala Singhania...)

*******************

*******************

"Sweetheart...Sweet..."
Veer muttered sleepily and turned to the other side of the bed to see his wife gone...

He checked the clock to see that it was still 5:30 in the morning...

"Oh come on..."
He groaned...
It sucks having an early riser wife...

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty...."
Bani greeted Veer sarcastically as she walked into the room after freshening up...

"How do you manage to wake up so early...?even the sun hasn't risen yet..."
Veer asked her exasperated pointing outside the window...

Bani smiled a little at the grumpy version of Veeranshu Singhania...

Thank goodness he is in his snooze mode..varna by now he would be asking 1000 questions about her every action and expression...

"Heard of something called an alarm...?bas voh set kiya aur subah jaldi utt gayi..."
She said to him seriously...

"But I switch it off everyday before sleeping..."
Veer confessed sleepily...

"How dare you...?you said that I might be the one who keep switching it off accidentally...and how do you know the password of my phone...?"
She said to him pretending to be angry...He was looking so adorable in that sleepy grumpy look that it was hard for her to be angry with him...

"123456 is not such a unbreakable password sweetheart.."
He mumbled...

"I agree that my password isn't that strong...But that doesn't mean you can disrespect my privacy..."
Bani said to him...

"Sweetheart I just switched off the alarm...usme privacy issues kya hosaktha hein...?besides can we talk about this after I wake up for reals...?"
He said placing the pillow on his head...

Veeranshu Singhania was definitely not a morning person...
She thought smiling...

"Vaise...I thought you cheels would be early risers...after all as per the proverb... Early bird catches the worm...na..."
She said with a straight face...

"Ha...ha...very funny...I have strict no worm diet..."
Veer muttered...

Gosh...it felt like Veer was really sleep talking...
Bani thought smiling...

"Vaise bhi Veeranshu Singhania...you normally wake up at 6:30 to go jogging na...what difference would it make if you wake up a few minutes earlier...?"
She asked Veer...