Chapter 8: Revelations...

Chapter 8
Revelations...

(A/N): Cheel family and Veer has seen the aadi naagin...but Bani, not wanting to disclose herself to them especially the cheel family, took the roop of another woman...so they still don't know that Bani is the aadi naagin...they think that some other woman is...

"Bhaisaab....what are you thinking...?"
Pawan asked Balwant...

"I was thinking how to bring that aadi naagin out of her hiding place..."
He said to his brother thoughtfully...

"Now that Veer isn't here holding us back, I think this is the right time to act..."
He added...

"But bhaisaab how can we attack them without any reasons...because if Veer comes to know..."
Pawan asked his brother...

"We can make reasons Pawan..."
Balwant said smirking...

"Shukla...Shukla..."
He hollered and Shukla came running in...

"Yes sir..."
Shukla replied...

"I want you to go poison the river in the border of Cheel and naag territory..."
Balwant said to him..

"Make sure that there is no way anybody can trace back the source of the poisoning to us....use that sahasranaag venom..."
He added to which Shukla nodded and walked out...

"But Bhaisaab...that is the river a few of our cheels also use..."
Pawan said to his brother worried...

"Pawan...a few casualties happens in war...it is inevitable..."
Balwant explained to Pawan...

"A war WILL happen between naag lok and cheels.."
He said gleefully...

*********************
"This door will be open for 10 minutes sweetheart...uske baad even i won't be able to stop myself..."
Veer said to Bani...

Bani turned and walked towards the threshold...and shut the door...
"There...that should take care of this..."
She said...

"I have said this over and over Veeranshu Singhania...but you seem to forget it everytime...so listen to me very carefully...because I won't repeat it again...NOBODY can force me to do something i don't want to do, not even you Veeranshu...and i was sticking to this marriage because I wanted to...and to be honest until now I had a many other insignificant reasons to stay back..."
She said to him...

"But now I'm not leaving because villain or not I want to be with you..."
Bani added leaving Veer open mouthed...

"And I think this earring looks better on you than me..."
Bani said giving him back her earring she had found back home with him...

She smiled as she walked away knowing Veer would be smiling too ecstatic about her decision to stay back for him...

"What...?"
She asked seeing him stare at her...

"Nothing..."
Veer said shrugging...

*******************
"Bani...?"
Veer whispered worried seeing her shivering in her sleep...He placed his hand on her forehead and saw that it was stone cold...

He adjusted the ac and covered her with a couple of duvets but still Bani was shivering...

Seeing that none of it is working he grabbed the heater and switched it on...To his relief she stopped shivering but was immediately sweating like anything...

"What is happening to you Bani...?"
Veer thought worried placing his hands on her head...Having never really been around humans, he had no idea about human world or its ailments...