Chapter 12: Twisted Fates..

Previously...

While trying to save her people and cheels when Balwant poisons the waterbody in the border with Sahsranaag Venom Bani consumes poison...

In her weakened stage due to the her shedding of skin in the half moon night it affects her badly...

Veer suspects that aadi naagin was the one who poisoned Bani as he doesn't know Bani and Aadi naagin are the same and only Aadi naagin knew the location of the apartment from the time they rescued the girls that were trafficked by Balwant and co...

The next morning Jay, who was imprisoned in the naag kingdom escapes and Bani chases after him...

Veer sees her leaving when she is weak and follows her...

Bani is ambushed by Jay, Shukla and Mayuri who were waiting for her in Thilasmi Jungle..

Veer comes to know that Bani is the aadi naagin as she fights the trio...Veer and Bani kills them together...

Veer accepts the fact that Bani is the aadi naagin...but soon they discover that the venom is leaving marks on Bani's body as it keeps spreading...

Bani falls unconscious and Veer tries to heal her..

He is taken through all the memories of satyug as Bani involuntarily let's her guard down...

He encounters the Nageshwari who tells him that he will watch Bani die and that would be his worst punishment...

She then breaks the healing bond injuring Veer gravely in the process...

Veer drops Bani in the naag mandir so she can get herself healed...
He decides to go find more information about the sahasranaag venom...

PS: @Kusum_Agarwal..
Dear...I hope this precap helps with the catching up...sorry I didn't add it to the previous update...blame the lazy me who keeps procrastinating things for nearly 1000 divyavarshs if it is left upto me...🥲

**************

Chapter 12
Twisted Fates...

Veer was waiting by the car outside the naag mandir when he saw a pandithain walk towards him...

Her heavenly aura reminded him that this woman would be a very important figure in the naaglok...

Not wanting to get into a squabble with her and upset Bani, Veer ignored her and was about to get inside the car when the woman called him...

"Cheelom ka Raajkumar..."

Veer turned towards the woman disinterested...

He knew that being a person from naaglok she wouldn't be here for chitchat with a so called "shaithan cheel" especially under the circumstances, that too when his father was responsible for Bani's present condition...
And if they were planning to ambush him he would retaliate and he didn't want to fight with anybody and cause distress to Bani...

"Look...I don't want to cause a tamasha here..."
Veer started to say but was interrupted by the pandithain...

"Don't you want answers to the questions in your mind...?"
She asked him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And now I can make you feel the pain I felt when you killed my Hriday in front of my eyes..."

"I can make you feel what I felt watching the light get snubbed from the eyes of my jeevan saathi...I can make you feel how helpless I felt when I was unable to save the one person I would die to protect..."