Prologue

I'm dedicating this story to my sweet friend Tuli_muli...Thank you so much for providing the awesome plot dear...I would like to appreciate the fact that she took time to write down the idea and then sent it to me...
Thank you so much sweetie...❤❤
Hope I did justice to what you had in your mind...

Also I'm dedicating this SS to all those friends of mine who asked me to write VAni FFs...
Thank you so much dears for your love and support...
It means a lot to me...

The story starts from the scene where Jay hypnotized Bani using Mayavi raas...But Veer manages to save her...
I'll be borrowing the premise of that episode in the prologue for the sake of better understanding...

Prologue...

"What is happening...?What am I doing here...?"
Bani asked Veer confused...
How did she reach here...?why wasn't she remembering anything...

"What...?"
Veer asked raising his eyebrows at her reaction...

"Why am I behaving like this...?what happened to me...?"
She asked tensed...It was then she noticed the knife in Veer's hand...

"And this knife...?why are you holding it...?"
She asked him questioningly...

"What were you going to do with me...?were you going to harm me...?I'm asking you something...Are you going to answer...?What are you doing...?I'm asking you something...I am not understanding anything...tell me what you are doing here...?"
She asked panicking...

"Bani...listen to me..."
Veer said to her trying to calm her..

"Kya Bani...kya...?"
She snapped at him...

"What were you thinking bringing me near this pool at this time of night...?"
She asked him angrily making Veer look at her confused...

What was she blabbering...?
Did she not remember what really happened...?

"Were you playing some sort of sick games with me that I don't remember anything...?I'm asking you something...what were you doing to me...?I'm sure you must have done something wrong..."
Bani shouted at him making him roll his eyes...

"That would be why I have no control over myself..."
She said panicking...

"Bani...Enough..."
Veer snapped finally being done with whatever Bani was blabbering...

"Enough...you are blabbering whatever is coming to your mind...I didn't get you here...I came here because you called for me...this is the truth..."

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho tum...?"
Bani asked him angrily...

"Bakwas nahi...yahi sach hein...when I came here you were with Jay...in his...in his arms..."
Veer said gritting his teeth at the memory...

"And to top it off...you were saying that you want to kill yourself...that you want to live with him...that you hated me and patha nahi kya kya bola..."
He said angrily...

"Either you are a very good actress and is putting up an act or you were in somebody else's control..because I know for sure that you would never say that YOU WANY TO DIE...Bani..."
He shouted and walked away threwing the knife to the ground angrily...

"I want to die...I want to kill myself...pick up that dagger...Hurt yourself..."
Bani muttered again in trance making Veer stop...

"Bohot drama hogaya Bani...enough is enough...we will talk about everything else in our room.. "
Veer said and was about to walk away...when he heard Bani wince...turning he saw that she had hurt herself in her hand...