Chapter 5: Destiny or...?

"Sweetheart...I have a surprise for you..."
Veer said as he entered the room smiling...

"Now what is it going to be...?Veeranshu I already told you that flowers, champagne, property papers and all won't work on me..."
Bani said to him...

"Hold your horses gharwali...i know that you weren't that impressed by my other surprises...but I'm 100% sure that you will definitely like this one..."
He said to her...

Bani sighed...
"Fine...I'll go freshen up and come...Let's get this over with.."
She said to him in an annoyed tone...

Bani missed her home...they used to celebrate Navratri dhoom dhaam se welcoming devi ma with all reverence...then they performed dandiya together...it was so much fun...

But apparently cheels didn't celebrate functions like this...

"Sweetheart...Come down when you are ready ok...when you reach there, look out for the most dashing and hot cheel in the floor..."
He hollered...

~~~~~

When Bani walked out of the room she saw the house decorated...

"What's up with cheels and their never ending parties...?And how where they able to whip up something like this in such a short notice...?"
Bani thought to herself...

"What's up partner...?"
Veer whispered with a smile holding his hand out for her...

"A party...what a surprise..."
Bani said sarcasticatically placing her hands in his...

Veer chuckled...He also noticed with a smile that this time she didn't hesitate before giving him her hand...

He couldn't wait to see Bani's reaction for this surprise he had planned for her....
Veer thought...

And right on cue dhol sounded outside the nansion...

"Is that...?"
She asked looking at Veer and saw him smiling at her...

"Be right back..."
He said to her as he walked towards the entrance and came back bringing Mata Rani home...

Bani couldn't help but beam whole heartedly which didn't go unnoticed by Veer who winked at her...

When he returned to Bani's side he saw her looking at him...Veer raised his eyebrows questioningly...

"Told ya..that you would like my surprise..."
He said to her smiling...

"I thought..."
She started to say...
that cheels didn't celebrate navratri...
She didn't have to complete the sentence because Veer smiled understandingly...

"I know...but I also know how important all this is for you...so..."
He said smiling...

"By way...did I mention about how breathtaking you are looking today...?"
He asked leaning towards her...

"No you didn't...but Thank you anyways..."
Bani said to him grateful for what he had done and then went to get the light the lamps for the aarthi...

"I have realized something gharwali..."
Veer whispered to Bani as she was lighting the lamp...

Bani pretended to be not interested in what he was saying and concentrated completely on what she was doing...

Veer however smiled seeing how she leaned towards him even when acting non challant...

"If you don't have anything bad to say about me you keep quiet..."
He added teasingly...