Chapter 14: Anything for you...

Chapter 14
Anything for you...

Half an hour ago...

"Aadi Naagin....?"
Pandithain said seeing her run up the stairs...

Bani greated Pandithain and Sapera Baba...

"Markat has got Veer under his control...he tried to put me in slumber..."
Bani said to them...

"What are you planning to do with the naagmani Aadi Naagin...?"
Sapera Baba asked her...

"I want to take it out of the Shivling..."
Bani said to him...

"What...?if you take it out...you will be making it more vulnerable..."
Pandithain said...

"I'll keep it with me..."
Bani replied to him...

"As if now...The only person from the cheels who will be able to take it without suffering insanity would be Cheelom ka Rajkumar that too because he is your ardang...and none of the others will be able to enter the naag mandir..."

"So at present you will only have to watch out for the cheelom ka Rajkumar...but if you have it on you it will make you a target...everybody can hurt or kill you and then cheelom ka Rajkumar can take the naagmani from you... "
Sapera Baba said to Bani...

"Veer would never hurt me..."
Bani said out loud...

"Aadi Naagin......i know he is your jeevan saathi...but he is a cheel...and no matter what, his instincts would be different from that of a naag or naagin jeevan saathi... especially since he is a Cheelom ka Rajkumar...you know nothing about that monster side of his that would be unlocked the day he comes to know about his past..."
Pandithain said to Bani...

"I know him Pandithain...He can take down the whole world but he would never hurt me...ever..."
Bani said to her confidently...

"That is the safest bet we have right now...I can watch out for other cheels..."
She added...

"Aadi naagin..."
Sapera baba started to say trying to reason but stopped when Meera walked inside the temple...

"Bani..."
Meera called checking on her sister worried...

"Are you alright...?what is this I hear about you getting poisoned...?will you be alright...?what is with all this marks in your body...?"
She asked in a single breath...

"Meera di...Meera di...relax..."
Bani said hugging her sister smiling...

"I am fine..."
She said to Meera..

"Aur aap...?Are you alright...?did you manage to get Babuji, Chachi, Mehek and Dehek out on time...?"
She asked her...

"Yes...I did...thanks to your heads up and sending your warriors...Like you said Daksh and a couple of cheels were there to capture us...we were able to take Babuji, Amma, Mehek and Dehek to safe place you mentioned by then..."
Meera said to her...

"Good...so that's settled..."
Bani said...

"Veer would be here any minute...I will see to him alone...Sapera Baba...pandithain and Meera di...all of you can move to safe places..."
She said to them to which Pandithain and Sapera Baba nodded...

Meera sighed...

"Meera di...Go be with Babuji, Chachi Dehek and Mehek...you will be safe there..."
She said to her sister...

Meera nodded...

"Stay safe..."
Meera said to Bani and walked down the stairs...

Bani turned and bowed before her aaradya...