Chapter 17: Love conquers all

Chapter 17
Love conquers all...

"Bani..."
Veer called her seeing her eyes droop...

"No...no...no...stay with me...Sweetheart... stay with me ok..."
He said to her...

"Veer...If...if something happens to me...I...I want you to live on ok...I want you to have a happy life...you are a good person Veeranshu Singhania...And I can say that any girl will be lucky to have you as their husband...You of all people deserve to be happy..."
She said smiling through her tears...

"Don't you dare say that to me Bani Sharma...Don't you dare...You think I can be happy with somebody else Bani Sharma...?will you be happy with somebody else if I...wait...that may not be the right question...let me ask you...were you able to live happily after your jeevan saathi died in satyug...?"
Veer asked her...

Bani looked at Veer with wide eyes...

"Veer...you..."

"Yes...Bani...I remembered...more like Nageshwari showed it to me...you showed it to me...when I was healing you today morning...I saw you freaking kill yourself Bani...what makes me any different...what makes you think that I would be happy if you...you...gosh...how can you even..."

"I know that you don't love me Bani...i know that you are holding yourself back because I am Akesh whom you have hated for killing your jeevan saathi in Satyug...but can't you atleast be a little considerate about my feelings for you...?or do you think that just because I'm a cheel I am not capable of feelings...?I love you damn it...I...I..."
He trailed off frustrated...

"Shh...shh...shh...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."
Bani said cupping his cheeks tears rolling down her eyes...

"I want you to know that until i breath my last this aadi naagin's heart will beat only for you my ardhang cheelu..."
She said to him smiling through her tears...

"I would beat you up for even thinking that I don't love you...you oaf..."
She said angrily...

"I'll let you beat me up every day if you want...just stay with me ok..."
Veer said to her...

"Just because I don't go declaring that I love you doesn't mean that I don't love you...stupid..."
She said to him angrily...

"Besides...Cheels mate for life too damn it...just like you naag naagins..."
Veer said to her angrily...

"Until their mate dies...after that there is a possibility that...they have a new mate....I Googled about it..."
Bani said pouting...
Her heart breaking as she even thought about Veer with another girl...

"You Googled...?Oh Bani..."
Veer said torn between wanting to kiss her or to shake her hard...

"What...?I just wanted to know if you would be lonely if something happened to me..."
She said to him pouting...

"And...?"
Veer asked her...

"I ended up being jealous..."
Bani said truthfully...

"I just said what I said because that was the right thing to do right...I can't be petty and selfish and want you to grieve my death your whole nearly immortal cheel life now can I...?"
She added...

Veer smiled inspite of the pain he was feeling...

"I don't want to die...I want to live Veer....I..."
She said tears rolling down her eyes...

"I wish I could say that I'm not going to give up without a fight...i wish i could say that I'm going to fight hard and come out of this mess unscathed...but..."