Chapter 11: Regrets and Repurcusions..

(A/N): I'm back guys...

Hope all of you are safe and sound...
Take care of yourself and your loved ones...
Hopefully everything will be alright soon..
*Fingers crossed*

This update is dedicated to all those who have supported and encouraged me...
I'll try to update as frequently as possible...but I'm having network issues...so please be with me if I update once or twice a week...

I am planning to finish this SS soon...approx 3-4 chapters more to go...yippee...

PS: Brace yourself...Next couple of chapters are going to be a bit emotional and maybe a bit graphic with the description...

Since I haven't updated for long...I have made this chapter a bit long...chapter has approx 5900+ words...
Enjoy...😊

Don't forget to let me know how you felt about the update...

***************
Chapter 11...
Regrets and Repurcusions...

Balwant walked into his study and kicked the table hard that it broke with the contents tumbling down...

"Bhaisaab...are you ok..?"
Pawan looked up from the laptop and asked Balwant...

"She escaped..."
Balwant shouted punching hard on the wall...
Pawan stood up and walked towards his brother understanding what he was talking about...

"But bhaisaab I thought you moved her..."
Pawan asked...

"I DID..."
Balwant said...

"Then how...?Did Bani....?"
Pawan asked him confused...

"No...there is no way a mere human would break the enchantment i put on the room...I'm pretty sure Aadi naagin is the one who saved her...i knew that the presence of that blasted naagin in our house that day wasn't a coincidence...I had my doubts when Chandrakala didn't seem that surprised when I said that aadi naagin was back...which was why I raised the protection even higher...but..."
Balwant said angrily...

"Ergh...The loyalty of that b***h has always been with her damn aadi naagin..."
He added angrily...

"Bhaisaab shouldn't we go looking for her...if Veer sees her and she spills the bean..."
Pawan said to him...

"I have already sent a search party to moniter the area..."
Balwant replied...

Pawan nodded...
"It's a good thing Veer isn't here...because if he even got an inkling about this I don't he would let us off the hook that easily..."
He said tensed....

"Veer is the one who ruined all my plans....i thought that he would finish off that aadi naagin if he thinks that she poisoned the river and killed those cheels...but he..."
Balwant slammed his fist into the window sill...

"No...It doesn't matter...if he doesnt attack them...I will...because we won't get another chance like this...From what our injured cheels said that aadi naagin had consumed the poison...it would have weakened her considerably....If we strike now...she would not be able to protect her kingdom in this state...and the naag kingdom will fall before us..."
He added clenching his arms into fists...

"Bhaisaab...?Is the poison that the aadi naagin consumed so fatal...?"
Pawan asked his brother doubtfully uneasy about how all this plan rested on a weakened aadi naagin...

"Pawan...markat blessed me with a vile of sahasranaag venom to anhilate aadi naagin once and for all...As far as I know there is no anti-venom for it...so yeah it is fatal...normal ichadari jeev will get killed instantly...but not for aadi naagin...everytime she transforms, it will erode her insides...everytime she uses her powers it will spread more and more...and they will only know about the extend of the damage when the venom consumes her...and before her power comes back day after tomorrow at half moon night she would be dead....once I get hold of the naagmani and she and her people she will be my sacrifice to Markat..."
He added smiling slyly...