chapter 2

- Right where it left off

"Orrrr" Dee Dee started "we could..." she trailed off

Tom's forehead creased in confusion "we could what?" Dee Dee then grabbed his head and forcefully kissed him, Tom was caught off guard by this action but soon kissed her back with an equal amount of passion.

When they broke apart Tom pushed his seat back, grabbed her by the hips, and pulled her on his lap.

Tom started kissing Dee Dee's neck causing her to moan, which made him harder. Dee Dee started grinding on him.

Tom started lifting her top, once he got it off he flung it to the back. Her perfect, covered, breasts now in full view. His mouth went dry. Dee Dee got to work on taking off his blazer

Once that was removed, she got to work on his shirt. Tom reached for her pants, she lifted her hips while he pushed them down. Once her pants were removed Dee Dee reached for his belt and started to unbuckle it, then once it was out of the way, she unbuttoned his pants. He lifted his hips, making it easier for Dee Dee to pull them off.

Tom's hands found themselves unhooking her bra, revealing her perfect breasts, he instantly leaned forward and took her right breast in his mouth and took her left one in his hand. This action caused Dee Dee to moan rather loudly. Both of them could feel how much they wanted each other.

Dee Dee's hands reached for his boxers and pulled them down, Tom repeated the action.

Now fully-stripped, Dee Dee lifted herself using his shoulders as support while Tom guided his erection into her, as she slowly sunk onto it, both moaning at the feeling.

When both were ready Dee Dee started bouncing up and down, with Tom's hands on her hips helping her. Tom's hips were in sync with hers.

"f-fuckk..." she quietly stammered "ohhh fasteer." she started panting as Tom was hitting her g-spot "oh god" she muffled when he took her breast in his mouth.

"Uhhh" Tom grunted obligating her commands "oh Yesss." The car was filled with moans and the skin-to-skin contact sound, Tom's fingers made their way to her clitoris, he started massaging and rubbing it. It was all too much for her.

They continued with their action, soon the well-known knot formed in their stomachs, indicating they were near.

Dee Dee started moving faster " oh fuck ooh-" she moaned "OH GOD Dee aahh-" came from Tom. Eventually, they both reached their orgasms, Tom spilling inside her, as soon as she came her head made contact with his shoulder as her body was shaking. Tom wrapped his arm around her waist, removing his fingers.

"oh my god Dee Dee that was...amazing" he breathed "That was fantastic" she agreed as she lifted her head to look into his eyes, seeking reassurance. Seeing the approval and love in his eyes she felt a lot better.

They just sat in silence trying to regulate their breathing.

Tom was the one to speak first "I think we'd better get dressed." a small laugh was earned from Dee Dee. She slowly pulled him out of her climbing into the backseat where most of their clothing was tossed. To Dee Dee's surprise, nothing felt weird, they were handing each other their discarded clothing

Now, fully dressed, Tom got out of the car first while Dee was fixing her hair, he opened her car door which surprised her. Eddie rarely did stuff like that before, well to his defense he didn't own a car up until they got divorced. Tom extended his hand urging her to take it, which she did, and guided her out of the car.

"Thank you, Tom." she beamed. Hand in hand they walked to his house, only letting go when Tom needed to unlock the door. His house was an average two-story house, painted a light blue color. On the side, there was a small patch of grass, but It was big enough for activities such as picnics and stargazing, etc.

He opened the door and motioned for her to enter. When she entered she was amazed at the interior, he had amazing taste in furniture. "why don't I give you a tour" Tom suggested

The front door opened into the living room, on the right was an archway leading into the kitchen and dining room. Right next to the stairs was the downstairs bathroom.

Upstairs were four doors, one was the master bedroom, which had an ensuite and walk-in closet. The door next to it was a guest bedroom. There was a bathroom next to the bedroom. Next to that was his study.

"Okay now that you know the house, why don't we go sit in the living room." Tom proposed "okay sure" was Dee Dee's response

________________________________________________________________________________

-in the living room

The tv was playing, each with a glass of wine in hand, telling embarrassing stories

"They put me in these terribly tight and ugly pair of leggings for an audition once" Dee Dee shared "it was a fish scale pattern." she continued, a roar of laughter filled the room.

Dee Dee's laughter was replaced by a yawn

"Why don't we get ready for bed?" Tom recommended "Uh I don't have any clothes besides what I'm wearing." she remarked. "Who says you need clothes" he smirked, Dee Dee rolled her eyes and giggled in response "I'm just kidding I might have something that's NOT fish scale leggings." he joked.

He took her upstairs into his room and gave her a big t-shirt and shorts "you can take a shower and ill be downstairs cleaning up." with that Tom gave her an extra toothbrush and a washcloth and retreated downstairs

Dee Dee hopped into the shower, the warm water soaking her body and hair. Her mind traveled back to the moment they had in the car. The love she saw in his eyes, made her feel so cherished and beloved.

Downstairs Tom was cleaning up, he could help but think about what happened in the car, the sex was great, it was the fear he could see in her eyes after. He knew that she didn't have a good relationship with her ex-husband, Eddie Sharp, but he never knew how bad it was.

Once he finished he made his way upstairs to check on Dee Dee.

Dee Dee was now dressed in the clothes he had provided for her, she was busy looking around the room when she heard a knock on the door "Dee ? Are you done, can I enter?" those words made her feel so safe.

She made her way to the door and opened it and saw Tom standing there, "I'm finished, Hawkins" she said, leaning up to kiss him. When they broke apart Dee Dee looked at him and said "I'll give you some privacy, 'll be downstairs." with that she went downstairs.

After Tom's shower, he went in search of Dee Dee. When he found her, his heart melted, she was laying on the sofa fast asleep with the tv playing. He just stood there falling more in love with her. Tom gently picked her up and took her to his room, laid her down, and got into bed next to her, with his arm around her waist, he soon fell asleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HELLOOOO!!

Ask and you shall receive

this one was a bit...Spicy

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I LOVE YOU ALL! STAY SAFE