chapter 8

⚠️sexual scene ⚠️

Eddie stayed with Dee Dee for the remainder of rehearsals. Soon the actual show arrived. The day before the show, Eddie took Dee Dee out for dinner. "Eddie, you really didn't have to." Dee Dee said before dinner, as they were driving. "Bug, it's my way of apologizing for being an asshole husband."

At dinner, Dee Dee was attempting to drown away her anxiety about the show, with liquor. She ended up drinking so much. She wasn't blackout drunk, but not sober enough to be responsible for her actions.

"Do you know that blue whales grow up to 100 feet?" Dee Dee questioned in a slurred speech. "Really, bug? Wow, you're SO smart." Eddie replied, finding it very amusing.

The conversation shifted from whale facts to their relationship. "Eddie, you were very mean to me, you cheated on me, ME, Dee Dee Allen." Eddie was stunned "Very stupid of me."

"I don't think Tom would cheat on me."

"Tom? whos Tom, Bug?" Eddie asked.

"My boyfriend!" Dee Dee replied pridefully. "Anyways I'm tired, take me home."

-------

Eddie didn't say anything about what she blurted out. He felt hurt, he didn't want to lose Dee Dee.

He had a plan, he may not have done all those romantic things, like opening a door or holding Dee Dee's hand, but Eddie knew how to take care of her. (I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE)

He also knew how horny she would be after consuming that much alcohol. During the car ride, Eddie would do small things such as putting his hand on her thigh or holding her hand. Dee Dee was too drunk to actually think about what was happening, she was loving the attention.

Arriving at the Hotel Dee Dee was staying in, Eddie quickly got out and went around to open her door. Dee Dee got out of the car, she and Eddie were inches away, He leaned down and claimed her lips. Dee Dee didn't hesitate to kiss back. Eddie took the leftovers out of her hand and tossed them back in the car, used his left arm to pull her closer. Dee Dee wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Take me upstairs, tight butt." hearing this, Eddie dragged Dee Dee away from the car, closed the door, and pulled her towards the hotel.

As Eddie was dragging DeeDee through the hotel, to the elevator. He pinned her against the elevator wall. She pulled him closer, his lips trailed down to her neck knowing how much she liked it. Dee Dee moaned at his action.

The elevator dinged, indicating they were on their floor. Eddie stopped kissing her neck and dragged her towards her room. Dee Dee searched her bag for her key card.
Finding it, she quickly opened the door, pulling Eddie inside. Eddie flipped them around and pushed her up against the door.

Dee Dee tangled her fingers in his hair. It felt so familiar. Eddie kissed down her collarbone, picked her up, and carried her to the bed. He gently laid her down, kissing down her neck. Reaching her top.

Eddie took it off, forcing Dee Dee upright, he reached for her waist and kissing her. Dee Dee reached for his shirt and with one swift move, removed it quickly breaking the kiss. Clothing items were very quickly discarded.

Once they were both fully nude, Eddie pushed her down on the bed. He captured her mouth with his, entering her in the process.

Dee Dee gasped, feeling him stretching her. Eddie started moving in and out of her.

Receiving gasps and moans from Dee Dee. Both of them were breathing heavily.
Dee Dee moved her hips along with his. This caused Eddie to moan loudly.

"Fuckkkkkk." She moaned as she came. Eddie couldn't help it and came with her. Eddie stayed inside her for a while regulating his breathing.

Dee Dee layed on her back staring at the ceiling, sobering up. Eddie pulled out and joined her. "Eddie, this.... this is, whyyy." Dee Dee stammered, realising what they've done "Dee, bug, it's okay I'll take care of you." Eddie replied. He took her in his arms and they slept in that position

________

Tom woke early to catch his 2h flight to New York. He was estatic to see Dee Dee's new show.

At the airport Tom decided to call Dee Dee to see how she's feeling.

"Eddie give it bacckk." He heard on the other line "ugh fuck you!" She said once she got her phone back "Tom! Hi!" She finally answered

"Hi bae, I called to see how you were feeling, are you with Eddie?" Tom asked casually

"Oh I'm feeling good, I mean I am Dee Dee Allen 2 time Tony winner." She replied "Yeah Eddie's here, heelping out at the theatre...?" she clearly lied but Tom didn't question it. "So I'll pick you up later?" She said, " gotta go, love you!" Dee Dee said and ended the call.

"EDDIE WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THE FUCK? WHY DID WE FUCK?" Dee Dee yelled "My life was perfect before you came back into my life, ughghgghh things are so complicated now!"she said whilst banging on his chest.

"I have to get ready now, when I get out of the shower I want you GONE!" Dee Dee stated and left the room.

____

After Tom's flight, he immediately saw Dee Dee waiting, he speed walked over to her "hi." he said when he reached her. "Hi, I missed you!" She replied ,"come on, let's go."

The two of them got in Eddie's car, which Tom wasn't aware of, and drove towards the hotel Dee Dee was staying at. "Love bug I'm sorry but I have to go to final rehearsals."
Dee Dee said.

"That's okay, I'll see you tonight. Love you!" He replied as she left the hotel room, blowing him a kiss.

________

Hi Besties

I'm so sorry for the long wait, I just haven't been doing the best and I think I broke my foot lol, but here we are >.<

ohh I'll try to update really soon (also me doesn't update for another 6 months)

Love y'all, stay safe <333