chapter 3

- The next morning

Dee Dee awoke from her slumber and found herself in Tom's bed. She found that very strange, as she didn't remember anything beyond falling asleep on the couch in front of the tv. Hoping to see Tom she turned around but was disappointed to find that Tom was already up.

Frowning she got up and entered the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After brushing her teeth she went downstairs in search of Tom. She found him in the kitchen making breakfast, with his back towards her she took the opportunity of going up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

When Tom felt the two arms he got butterflies in his stomach. "Good morning" Dee Dee greeted leaning her head on his back. Tom removed the saucepan he was using to cook the eggs. He turned around and observed her, she was wearing just the shirt he gave her and her hair was messy. He was turned on. "Good morning" he greeted back before capturing her lips within his.

When they pulled back they stared into each other's eyes, the sexual tension growing. Both leaning in and started kissing, more passionately this time. The kiss was steamy, Dee Dee slipped her tongue into his mouth, letting it explore.

Tom moved her shirt up to her hips, realizing she wasn't wearing any underwear. While kissing Dee Dee's right hand entered Tom's pants, and started caressing him.

Tom turned her around, wrapped his arms tightly around her, and started kissing her neck. His tongue moved up and started licking her ear. His left hand traveled down in between her legs and started rubbing her clitoris while his right hand moved up, inside her shirt. His hand wrapped around her breast. This move caused Dee Dee to let out a loud groan.

Her hand joined Tom's in pleasuring herself, her head moved to his shoulder, her legs were shaking. She felt Tom's erection poking her. She turned to face him and tom took this opportunity to kiss her, lifting her thigh bringing them closer.

Dee Dee pushed his pants down and wrapped her left leg around his waist. Tom pulled her closer and entered his erection into her hungry vagina. Both of them let go of each other's lips, heavily breathing.

With Tom pounding inside of her, Dee Dee could feel herself losing control. She grabbed the edge of the counter to support and groaned loudly "AHH!!!!"

Tom turned her around so that she could hold onto the counter more comfortably and re-inserted himself from behind. The kitchen was filled with moans and grunts.

"AHhhh OHMYGOD!" Dee Dee moaned "THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD Ahh!". Hearing this encouraged Tom to go faster and harder.

Tom continued to thrust into her until they reached their orgasms, he ejaculated inside of her. Once they came, tom held her from behind and whispered in her ear "Delicious breakfast."

Dee Dee bit her lip and questioned seductively "Are you full now?", " I could devour you all-day if you'd be willing to be my meal," he responded in a tempting voice. She was about to reply when her phone started ringing.

Disappointedly Tom carefully removed himself from her, making her whimper at the loss of contact. They fixed their clothes and Dee Dee disappeared into the living room, where her phone was.

Tom gave her some privacy and started warming up the food he made.

Dee Dee was on the phone with her agent, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was calling her about a new project, the only problem was that she would need to be in New York. "Oh my god really?" she asked "YES!" Stephan exclaimed just as static as she was, "ill give you some time to think about the opportunity and talk to your loverboy." he stated before ending the call.

As if on queue Tom walked in with a tray that contained the breakfast he had prepared.

"Who was that," Tom asked while putting the try on the coffee table.

"That was Stephan, my agent," she started, "He just told me that they offered me the role of Lady Mary Stevens in the new broadway show, Champagne problems," she informed him.

"Oh well, that's great," Tom said trying to be optimistic but in reality, he was disappointed at the fact that he knew he wouldn't be able to join her.

"Will you be okay if I take the role?" Dee Dee asked cautiously. "Dee, this is your career, I just wish I could join you, but you know I can't just leave the school," Tom replied

Dee Dee nodded her head gloomily. "We'll just have to enjoy our time together right now and when I get back," She replied enticingly, as she straddled him and gave him a peck kiss.

"Let's eat now," She suggested

They spent the rest of the morning they spent eating and watching tv together.

After eating Dee Dee offered to clean up while Tom got ready for school.

While Dee Dee was washing the dishes, her cellphone rang for a second time that day. She checked the caller id and was surprised to see that it was Barry, she quickly dried her hands and answered.

"Hello, Elenor" Barry jokingly greeted her, Dee Dee giggled before answering "Good day, Franklin" she greeted back in her 'Elenor voice'.

"You sound cheery this morning," Barry acknowledged, " And if I remember correctly, you are most definitely not a morning person unless you got some." he continued

Dee Dee blushed at his comment, " People can change," she defended, to which her good friend replied, "Not you, anyway I didn't call to know how good your sex life is. I called to see how you are."

"Well I'm great, I just had an amazing breakfast," she stated

Barry responded with"Okay I get it, you DO have an amazing sex life. i also heard you were offered the role of Lady Mary Stevens, are you gonna accept?" he questioned

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna take this role, this could be my next Tony" she cheered as Tom came downstairs in his suit.

"Its Barry" she whispered to him, " Tell him I say hi and bye." Joked Tom before kissing her goodbye

"Tom says hi and bye, he is off to school," Dee Dee informed Barry

"On that note, when you come back to the big apple id like to see you, just talk. I miss venting to you," he wined

Dee Dee snickered in response " I'll be there to listen to your problems in two weeks, anyway I gotta go"

They bid each other goodbye and Dee Dee got back to cleaning the kitchen, thinking about how great her life was

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY BESTIES

I'm so sorry for the lonnggg wait, my mind is in a million different places

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter,

Credits to khmerstreeper for helping me with this chapter and giving me more ideasssss!!(thanks bestie 😘)

I love you all, stay safe!