chapter 9

It was the opening night of champagne problems. In the crowd, Tom was seated right in front. Those tickets were very expensive, but according to him, it would all be worth it.

Everything went smoothly. Eddie was seated far away from Tom, much to Dee Dee's delight.

After the show, Dee Dee found Tom in her dressing room.

"Hi, lovebug." Dee Dee greeted him with a kiss. "Hey Dee, great show. That was brilliant! YOU! OH, YOU WERE BRILLIANT!"

"Oh, I know Tom." She replied with a wink. "I missed you." Dee Dee said to which, Tom responded: "I missed you too, I missed you so much." Dee Dee then leaned up to passionately kiss him, and of course, Tom immediately responded with an equal amount of passion. Tom guided her to the couch, him onto of her. Dee dee knew she had to stop it when he started trailing kisses down her neck, as she was still in costume.

Dee Dee regretfully pushed his head away "Tommy, I need to get out of costume. I'll be right back." Tom sighed but sat there patiently waiting.

About 30 minutes later, Dee Dee came back, wearing a black pantsuit with a white button-up. She locked the door and swiftly made her way over to Tom, when she reached him she straddled him. The two of them started making out. Tom ran his tongue over Dee Dee's lip. She opened her mouth and moaned when she felt Tom's tongue against her's.

He ran his hands through her hair, trailed them down her back, and rested them on her ass. Tom moved his hands around, carefully undid her shirt and removed it. He carefully placed her on the couch with him on top of her. He started trailing kisses down her neck, over her cleavage, down her stomach. Once he reached the rim of her pants he undid them and started pulling them down, with the help of Dee Dee, leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

"I think you're a bit overdressed, sir" Dee Dee said very seductively, Tom could feel himself become harder, "Well, would you be so kind as to help me, ma'am?"

-------

"Hey, barry! Have you seen Dee Dee?" Eddie asked, holding a bouquet of red and white orchids.

Barry glared at him "I'm sure she's with TOM, you know her boyfriend." he replied spitefully.

'her boyfriend' "shit- "Right, of course. Would you give these to her when you see her" he said hanging Barry the flowers.

"of course not!"

-------

hi guys!

im sorry for making you all wait to so long and sorry for the short update, i wanted to make it longer but i was afraid i would make yall wait to long.

ill try to update soon!

love yall, stay safe<333

love zion sky