Pour your feelings out

At home~

"I'm tired goodnight"Shirabu said as he entered his house and laid flat on the floor.Everyone was staring at him "Sh-"Semi tried to say something before getting a glare from Shirabu "What"Shirabu said and looked up at semi.'dumbas'semi thought as he picked up Shirabu and him towards his room,Shirabu just let him since he was tired "Semi sleep with me now"Shirabu commanded Semi "Okay wait you big baby let me get Michiko first"Semi said and walked out the room.Shirabu was on the bed alone..he then stand up and looked in the mirror '..god I looked awful..No Shirabu don't think negative'
Shirabu was starting thinking negative
of himself.Semi then walked in the room with Michiko in his hands "Shirabu ready to go to bed?"Semi asked as he made a bottle for Michiko
"..oh uh yeah.."Shirabu snapped out of his thoughts,"What were you thinking about?"Semi asked Shirabu "Nothing.."Shirabu replied.He changed in went towards the bed,he watched semi feed and put Michiko to bed.Semi then also changed and went towards the bed,Shirabu didn't noticed he was facing the other way till he felt arms around him.It was semi that was hugging him he turned around to face semi just to find out he was shirtless.
Shirabu didn't act suspicious he just fell asleep in his arms,Semi then saw Shirabu sleeping and kisses his forehead.Later in the night the baby starts crying because it needs a diaper change.Semi wakes up and moves Shirabu aside then Shirabu wakes up due to the movement and also to the baby crying.Semi then changes the baby diaper and puts her back to sleep,
He they lays down back with Shirabu.
Semi goes back to sleep and Shirabu leaves the room,he finds Tendou,Taichi
and Goshiki awake drinking coffee. "Ahh I knew you were gonna wake up to I made you coffee"Tendo said and gave the cup to Shirabu.,"It's 4 in the morning?"Shirabu said "It don't matter..anyways let's go!"Goshiki said.
They were all still in there Pjs,"Where are we going?"Shirabu asked,"No questions here put on your slides and let's go!"Taichi said as they all put on there slides.Tendo grabbed Ushijimas keys and they all left the house,Shirabu locked up the house and they left without a word to anyone.Tendo was driving somewhere,they all still have there coffee so they were drinking it to rebut location.They ended up going somewhere that was an hour away from Shirabus house,when they got there it was a building.They all got off the vehicle and went inside the building,"Hey appointment for Tendo Satori 4 people"Tendo told the person in the front "Ah yes follow me"The lady said and they all followed her into a large room that was filled with sledgehammers and things like that.
"an hour correct?"The lady asked Tendo "Yes an hour"Tendo replied,the lady gave them gloves and goggles
"What's this?"Shirabu asked "Pour all your feeling out Shirabu,Break anything you want"Taichi said and gave him a sledgehammer,Shirabu then went and saw a brick wall and started to swing the hammer towards it.Shirabu was surprised at first but then kept swinging the sledgehammer, he poured all his feelings on breaking  everything,the rest did the same.
An hour later there time was done, Shirabu was in a good mood after able to do that,"So Kenjirou how was it"Goshiki asked him "It..it felt great"Shirabu responds with a smile.
"hmm it's 6:35"Taichi looked at his phone "Let's go somewhere else"Tendo said driving somewhere."Dont ask questions"Tendo was done talking.