Confront

(Let's just get this drama,moving to Friday)

"Well anybody want to have a sleepover  at my house"Shirabu told the team.
Everyone nodded...

Few hours later~

Everyone was at Shirabus house, Shirabu had to pick his sister up from the daycare he signed up for since he has to go to school.He came back and everyone was already in his house, Taichi had the key to Shirabus house so it was fine.Shirabu was nervous knowing he had to confront him about it.Taichi told him not to be Nervous nor scared,Shirabu just tried to calm himself down.All day they were watching movies or paying some games,and they were playing with Michiko.It was night already and Shirabu and to talk to Semi alone in his room...

"What do we need to talk about?"Semi asked him "Are you playing with my feelings?"Shirabu asked him straight up.The camera was still there so Everyone decided to ease drop on there conversation "No where'd you get that from?"Semi asked him "Please tell me the truth! Are you playing with my feelings"Shirabu raised his voice a little."I said no where'd did you get that idea from?!"Semi started to raise his voice "STOP LYING TO ME PLEASE!" Shirabu yelled with tears running down his face "I HEARD YOU TALKING WITH TWO GUYS ON WEDNESDAY" Shirabu told him.Michiko was in the same room,"SHIRABU WHY WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING"Semi yelled back to him "SO YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY CARED FOR ME!" Shirabu was now upset."STOP YELLING AT ME JEEZ"Semi yelled clearly mad at the moment,"SO WHAT IF I AM PLAYING WITH YOUR FEELINGS?!"Semi yelled at him "Stop yelling Michiko is still here"Shirabu calmed his voice down.Michiko started to cry "I DONT CARE IF MICHIKO IS IN HERE I-"Semi tried to finish before Shirabu cut him off "STOP IT SEMI YOUR SCARING HER!"Shirabu yelled to get his attention.Semi started walking towards Shirabu and Shirabu started to back away "Semi what are you doing..?"Shirabu said and he was scared,"SEMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET AWAY FROM ME"Shirabu yelled but he felt a pair of arms around him,Shirabu flinched but it was just semi hugging him."Semi..?"Shirabu was confused,Shirabu heard semi crying."I'm sorry for scaring you.. I know it hurt you hearing that coming out of my mouth"Semi told Shirabu.
Shirabu pushed semi away "Stop it semi your just playing with me!"Shirabu said and grabbed Michiko to stop her from crying,"Semi we can talk again when I put her to bed"Shirabu said as Michiko was slowly falling asleep.

Few minutes later

Michiko had fallen asleep,"Shira please I'm sorry I really am.."Semi apologized "You were playing with my feelings and I can't just easily forgive you for that"Shirabu replied.At this point they each had tears running down there face, Semi grabbed Shirabus hands "I'm sorry..the truth is that I love you Shirabu I love you!"Semi confessed to him and Shirabus eyes widen."No stop please,your joking"Shirabu yanked his hands away,"I'm not joking Shira"Semi said and pulled Shirabu to his lap. Shirabu laid his head on semis shoulder,they stayed in that position for a few minutes before Shirabu got off and sat next to him.Shirabu didn't know what to do anymore,forgive him or not "Semi I don't know anymore"Shirabu told him "..I'm going to give you some space to think about it so I'm going to leave"Semi said and stand up. He walked towards to Michiko and kissed her forehead "I'm sorry..bye Shirabu"Semi said and walked out the room.Shirabu was left on the bed wanting to cry but didn't...

With everyone else..

Everyone was shocked,Semi came in and grabbed his things "Hey Semi what's wrong?"Tendo asked like as nobody was just watching them. "nothing my sister needs me"Semi lied and left.Shirabu was still in his room and didn't come out,everyone was worried for them.Shirabu didn't come out of his room for the rest of the night...