Party?

Nobody POV
The trio were leaving the shop and was about to leave the mall until they heard someone yell for them "HEY WAIT UP"Tendo said "Ah yes?"Shirabu said wondering what he needed "Remember tomorrow is the party don't forget"Tendo told them with a wink.Taichi and Goshiki looked at Shirabu wanting him to say something,Shirabu knew exactly what to say "Sorry were not coming tomorrow"Shirabu told him "What why not?"Semi said walking towards them with the rest to the third years behind him."Because we just don't want to sorry"Goshiki said "Yeah we just don't feel like unless-"Taichi said before Tendo interrupted "Unless what?!"Tendo said curious "Are there gonna be drinks?"Taichi said smirking "Of course~"Tendo said also with a smirk "Okay then were going"Taichi said with a grin."Okay then we're going"Goshiki said "Wait what-" Yamagata tried to say before being cut off by the random bitch "Oh hi you must be the ugly TrIo"The bitch said "Pathetic I don't have time for your bullshit"Shirabu told her "Well I wanted to talk to Taichi real quick"The bitch said "And what do you need?"Taichi asked her trying not to sound rude "You know you're just really ugly and I don't know how Yamagata was able to date a freak like you"She told Taichi while walking up to him.Then she pushed him to the ground and kicked him,Shirabu was trying not to attack her but before he could Goshiki grabbed her and yanked her by the hair.Then Goshiki pulled her hair towards the ground where she lost her balance and fell,He got his fist and was punching her towards the face for a few times she tried fighting back but couldn't because Goshiki was on top of her."Wow Goshiki stop"Taichi tried to stop him "Fuck no she messed with the wrong bitch"Goshiki said "Wow okay look you can stop now I think she gets it"Shirabu said.Goshiki got off of her and left her on the floor and said "Your lucky Shirabu calmed himself down or you would've been in the hospital"He said with a innocent smile.The third years with there like what the fuck  they just witnessed,they made a crowd some random people were watching them.Then security came and looked at the girl that was passed out on the floor then looked at the Trio."Leave now"The security told the trio "We were already leaving"Goshiki said while rolling his eyes "You don't gotta be rude young man"The security told Goshiki "And what you gonna do about it ban me from here"Goshiki said sarcastically.   "you guys are ban here never come back"The security told them three."Lol okay Well just go to other malls"Shirabu said and started walking away.Taichi stuck his middle finger up to him then then trio walked away and left the Mall."Are you guys okay?"The security asked the thirds years "oh uh yeah we are"Yamagata said "Well you guys should go home now we're gonna close in a few minutes"Security told them "Oh yeah"Tendo said and all the third years were leaving the mall why ushijima was dragging the girl that was still passed out.

With the trio~

Nobody POV
The trio went to Goshikis house for a sleepover.They all got there outfits ready for tomorrow and went to bed.

Everyone went to bed.

The next day~

Cliffhanger