The trio

Shirabu POV
Well I live alone what should I do?Oh who's that knocking,I walk to the door and open it to find Taichi and Goshiki outside."Hey Kenjirou!"Goshiki said "Hi Shirabu."Taichi said Nervously "Come in"I stepped aside to let them in,"So why'd you come here?"I questioned them "What's are you going to wear at the party?"Goshiki asked me."Oh let me go get it"I said then went to my room and grabbed my pink skirt that had white lines and my white crop top.I walked back into the living room and showed them."Omg that is so cute!!"Goshiki said "Taichi tell Shirabu that your still in love with Yamagata"Goshiki added."Omg you do!"I said with a smile "Girl you a total bottom we gotta make y'all a couple again!"Goshiki said "I agree"I said "Omg we should all wear the same outfit but I will wear purple and Taichi can wear red!"Goshiki said "Omg that's a great idea tomorrow after practice we're going shopping!"I said."Uh guys what if Yamagata doesn't want me back.."Taichi said "Nonsense that's why your gonna match us!"Goshiki said "okay then"Taichi the smiled."and let's add fluffy scarfs!"Goshiki said "Omg yes"I said "Taichi join us"I continued saying "Oh okay then"Taichi then got up and said "Wait what shoes are we wearing?!" "Oh my fucking god your right?"I said "Hmm what shoes?!"Goshiki said we all were just thinking. "Hmm what about black converse since we can't walk in high heels"Taichi said "Yeah your right black converse it is!"I said."Ima ask Tendo if there gonna be drinks like you know"Taichi said and winked."Yup I want to get wasted"I said "Same"Goshiki said."Well you guys want to stay the night?"I asked them "yeah I mean it's dark outside already"Goshiki said,I looked at Taichi "sure"Taichi said "Okay y'all know where the extra rooms are at goodnight oh wait do you guys fit in my uniform?"I asked them "I kinda"Taichi said "Eh it doesn't matter"Taichi finished "I don't care"Goshiki said then went into a extra room "Um okay goodnight"I said then went to bed.

In the morning~

Nobody POV
"WAKE YALL ASSES TIME FOR SCHOOL!"Taichi Yelled.Shirabu got up and yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP" and went back to bed "TAICHI YOU SON OF A BITCH"Goshiki yelled as coming out of the room "Well hurry up and get read so we can walk to school already!"Taichi said already in shirabus uniform "Ugh fine"Shirabu got up and changed,Goshiki also finished changing."Y'all know I still have your toothbrushes here so go!"Shirabu told them "Do your hair"Taichi told Shirabu "oh shit right"Shirabu went back into his room and did his hair and added a pink clip."Ah I'm even more sexy now!"Shirabu said,Goshiki walked in the room and grabbed the purple clip and Taichi grabbed the red clip and put it in there hair."We so be sexy"Taichi said "Hell yeah"Goshiki said "Okay now let's go to school"Shirabu said and they left with the clips still in there hair.

When they arrived at school~

Nobody POV
All the third years were infront of the school talking and the trio came.Shirabu,Goshiki and Taichi were all there talking and were walking up to the school.The third years stood there looking at them,the trio looked at the third years and shirabu gave the eyes to Taichi and Goshiki and they started to burst out laughing.The third years were very confused why they were laughing and they heard them making fun of them."Wtf there so weird"Taichi said "I know right what are they even looking at?"Shirabu said "They look like the trolls"Goshiki said "that's not very nice"Yamagata said.Goshiki and Shirabu gave him the look and fright shivered down The third years back.The trio started laughing again the turned to the third years stick there tongue out and there middle finger and waved goodbye."What the fuck was that"Semi said "I don't even know and it scares me"Ushijima said "I know right same"Yamagata said "Nobody noticed how they were all wearing clips in there hair"Tendo said "Oh I did!"Ohira said "Well Let's go inside now."Ushijima said as the third years started walking to the school doors.

Cliffhanger