Tendo knew..

Nobody's POV
Again Shirabu slept  at semis house because how sad he felt and needed comfort.Semi woke up with Shirabu on top of him sleeping,Semi didn't mind but he had to wake him up tho.They had school today but Shirabu looks comfortable so semi reached out to his phone and called the school and his coach telling them they won't be there today.Then semi was feeling a buzz on the bed it was shirabus phone and it was Goshiki who was calling.Semi decided to answer it, "Hey"Semi said into the phone "Is this semi?"Goshiki asked "Oh yeah Shirabu is sleeping right now and also we won't be at school today"Semi told Goshiki "Oh that's okay but just don't hurt him"Goshiki said "Ahh I won't don't worry"Semi told him."I just needed to know how shirabu was bye Semi"Goshiki said "bye"Semi said back then hanged up the phone.Semi was just scrolling through Instagram until he felt movement,It was Shirabu he was waking up."Hey shira"Semi said with a soft smile and a soft voice,"Hi semi...wait don't we have school today?"Shirabu asked."Yeah we do but I called saying we weren't gonna go today"Semi told him."oh okay"Shirabu replied with,"Are you hungry?" Semi asked him "yeah.."Shirabu said."Okay let me make you something to eat and you can wait in here"Semi told him with a smile and had a little blush but Shirabu couldn't see it since the room was dark."Mk"Shirabu said as he got sit up to watch TV.

Tendo POV
I take out my spare of key to semis house but,then I had something else in mind why don't I just go to his bedroom window.Yeah I'll do that since I'm not going to school today because I don't feel like it.Oh we're here ugh I hate when his curtains are closing the window it's not a big deal I'll just move them out of the way.I open the window and was about to move the curtains until I heard a unfamiliar voice sounded like Shirabu."who's there?!"I heard someone say "wait Shirabu is that you?"I asked making sure it was Shirabu "How do you know my name"he asked me.I ignore and try to go in the window and I heard someone running away.Eh I guess he forgot how I sounded like wait did I even tell him my name?Eh whatever.

Nobody's POV
Shirabu runs to semi thats downstairs in the kitchen."SEMI"Shirabu yelled "yeah shira?"semi asked him "someone is trying to come in from your window and they know my name"Shirabu said with a panicked look."It's probably Satori"Semi said, "who?"Shirabu asked "SATORI"semi yelled "YES SEMISEMI"Tendo yelled back "Told ya"Semi said.Tendo comes downstairs to the kitchens where Shirabu and Semi was."Aren't you supposed to be in school"Semi asked Tendo "Yeah I am but I didn't want to go..Oh hello Shirabu why'd you run away"Tendo said while wiping his fake tears.Shirabu just looked at him with a terrified look not knowing what to say."cause you scared me" Shirabu said,Semi looked at him trying not to smile "Wow okay"Tendo said while having a sad frown,Shirabu found it kinda creepy but just shrugged it off."so Shirabu what are you doing here so early"Tendo asked "He slept at here"Semi said "Oh okay"Tendo said with a large grin "So Shirabu~"Tendo said "Yes?" Shirabu said "Before you came to shiratorizawa was there anything going on between you two??"Tendo asked."No-"semi tried to say "I asked Shirabu"Tendo said while glaring at semi and looked back right at Shirabu."No there wasn't"Shirabu said, "So what's the real reason you went to the nurses office?"Tendo asked "Like I said I was having a headache and passed out"Shirabu said "Or you were thrown across the room and your head hit against the lockers"Tendo said.Semi and Shirabu eyes widened "Oh uh no-"Shirabu tried to say "Don't even lie to me and the third years saw it all happen"Tendo said "So semi what did you do to him"Tendo continued,Semi didn't know what to say he was speechless so was Shirabu."When he said not to hurt him when he first came to the school that means you guys knew eachother because Goshiki and blah blah tried to stop you"Tendo said "So you bullied him back in middle school didn't you?"Tendo finished the sentence."How.."Semi said "So Shirabu did he?"Tendo asked him "N-No"Shirabu stuttered , "Shirabu don't lie to me now.."Tendo said with a unusual face "Yes I did Satori"Semi told him."Oh okay anyways Blah blah looked mad when Semi took you out of the gym lol"Tendo said with a smile "Really Satori you had me scared..I thought you were going to kill me!?"Semi said "Oh I am because you bullied an innocent kid"Tendo said Shirabu just stood there like he didn't know what to do or say anymore ."Oh here's your food Shira"Semi said "Oh thx"Shirabu said and he ate quietly.Semi was watching him eat and had a little blush in his face "Semisemi you like him don't you!!"Tendo whispered to semi "pfft no I don't"He whispered while still staring at Shirabu."Whatever"Tendo said with a large grin."Well shira after your done eating wanna go somewhere"Semi asked Shirabu."Oh uh sure"Shirabu said "Oh wanna tag along Satori??"Semi asked him "Sure"Tendo replied.

After Shirabu was done eating~

Cliffhanger