...

During practice break~
Semi POV
"Hey Yamagata I have a question?"Semi told Yamagata "What is it?"Yamagata respond with "Are you  and Taichi dating??"Semi asked "Oh yeah we are why are you asking?"Yamagat asked semi."No reason"Semi said.  "Everyone get back to practice break is over!"Ushijima said.

After practice~
Nobody POV
"Hey guys ima stay after practice to clean up the gym,so you guys don't have to wait for me"Shirabu told them "oh okay then"Taichi said.Goshiki and Taichi grab their things and walked out the gym."Hey Um guys I'm also gonna clean up the gym to help Shirabu"Semi told the third years."Okay just don't do anything"Tendo said with a wink "Really Tendo"Semi said."Oh that's fine but don't forget to lock up the gym okay?"Ushijima said "I will don't worry"Semi told them.The third years nodded and left the gym and it was just them two Shirabu and Semi."Hey shira"Semi said while walking up to Shirabu."Yes semi"Shirabu responded  "I have bad news..Yamagata is dating Taichi"semi said.Shirabus heart dropped knowing his boyfriend cheated on him."You kidding right"Shirabu said while tears were streaming down his face."no sadly..."Semi said and felt bad for Shirabu then he pulled Shirabu in a hug."It's okay just calm down and I'll help you through this"Semi told Shirabu with a soft smile."Oh..okay"Shirabu still crying,Semi grabbed shirabus face and wiped the tears on his face."Cmon let's clean up already,lock up the gym and if you want you can come over to my place"Semi told Shirabu.Shirabu nodded and they'd started clean for they can lock up the gym.They didn't know Tendo was secretly watching them.

Goshiki POV
"Hey ima head over this way Goshiki"Taichi told me."Oh okay"I respond "wait where are you going?"I added "Oh I need to go to my aunts house she needs me for something"Taichi told me.I had a feeling he was lying to me so I secretly followed him,I saw him with a boy he was I'm the volleyball team.Then my eyes widened when I saw them kiss and hold hands,I took a picture and ran to my house I need to tell Shirabu.I'll tell him tomorrow but Taichi needs to watch out I'm not acting mercy on him the next time I see him.

Nobody's POV
Shirabu ended up going over to semis to stay the night due to what happened and everyone went to bed for the next day of school.

In the morning~

Semis POV
I woke up and to find Shira right next to me sleeping peacefully."hey shira get up we have school"I told him "5..more minutes" He said with his sleepy voice."We're gonna be late"I told him,  "okay fineee"Shira said.We both got up and got ready for school."Oh wait hold up let me call..Taichi and Goshiki saying I won't be walking with them today"Shirabu told me. "Oh okay let me call my friends too and tell them I also won't be walking with them"I said."Shira your still tired aren't you?"I asked him."Yeah.."He said."Well we have 35 min till school I can carry you the way their and you could sleep"I Told him "Are you sure"He asked me "yeah I'm sure"I told him."Oh okay then." he said.I grabbed and but his head on my shoulder and he immediately fell back to sleep.I locked up my house and went walking to school.He's pretty light so I don't mind,when we got their to school I saw Goshiki shirabus best friend mad,I started walking away then he yelled and I froze."Hey Semi.."He told me,I turned with a fright look "y-yeah.."I stuttered dammit. "Why do you look scared"He asked me "You scare me"I said with a crying look."Hmm.."I heard Shirabu say."Oh we're here already you can put me down now"He told me "Oh okay"I said while putting him down.  "Oh hey Goshiki..wait Goshiki!"Shirabu eyes widened."Oh uh yeah"Goshiki said."you saw nothing we don't talk about this"Shirabu told Goshiki "wasn't planning to"Goshiki said "well let's get to class before we're late"I said."Your right but do me a favor"Goshiki told me."what is it?"I asked "keep him away from Taichi"He whispered to my ear "oh okay" I whispered back."Why do you have a bat with you?"Shira asked Goshiki."Oh nothing"He said with a grin.

After school~
Nobody's POV
Everyone was in the locker room changing."Hey Kenj-"Taichi said while being cut off by semi "Hey Shirabu wanna set for me?" "Oh uh sure"Shirabu replied with."while everyone was in the gym.Goshiki saw Taichi he went to his bag and pulled out the bat.He was dragging the bat towards Taichi..He was about the swing it against Taichis head before Yamagata stoped it."Why'd you fucking do that..fuck you and you Taichi we are no longer bestfriends.."Goshiki said with a furious look like he was about to murder someone."Wait you were about to hit me weren't you what did I even do??"Taichi said."You know exactly what you fucking did.."Goshiki trying to keep himself calm.Someone took the bat away from Goshiki.He got even more mad."You step away from me now whoever tf you are"Goshiki told Yamagata "No your not gonna touch him"Yamagata told Goshiki."what did I do Goshiki"Taichi asked him."Oh you want me to pull the picture up?"Goshiki asked Taichi.  "What picture"Yamagata said."I can't blame Yamagata he probably didn't know you were also dating Shirabu"Goshiki said "Oh Goshiki don't worry I was planning on breaking up with him anyways"Shirabu said with a smile."You we're..."Taichi said upset."Yeah I found out yesterday"Shirabu said while looking confident.  "We have been dating for two years and you have another boyfriend."Yamagata said."Wow Taichi we were also dating for two years"Shirabu said."And tomorrow is our third year anniversary"Yamagata and Shirabu said at the same time.Everyone looked at Taichi,Yamagata and Shirabu."We are done.."Shirabu said with a sad face about to cry.Semi grabbed him and hugged him."I'm very disappointed in you Kawanishi he trusted you and you did this to him,I can't blame Yamagata that was on you he didn't even know you were dating Kenjirou"Goshiki said."Everyone practice is cancelled"Ushijima said.Shirabu was crying on semi.Yamagata just left Taichi alone,  "hey Kenjirou you okay"Goshiki asked Shirabu."Y-yes I am"Shirabu said "take care of him for me semi and make him happy please"Goshiki whispered to semi "I will don't worry"Semi whispered back."Hey shira let's go to your favorite places and get your head cool off"Semi told Shirabu,Shirabu nodded and they left.Taichi looked upset knowing semi just took Shirabu.
"Everyone just leave"Tendo said.

Everyone left, ushijima locked up the gym and Taichi was felt guilty what he did to them he cheated on both of them..Semi and Shirabu were out all day getting shirabus head cool off of what happened.Yamagata went hanging out with the third years trying to cheer him up of what happened.Everyone else went home and got ready for the next day of school.

The next day~

Cliffhanger