The morning

Nobody POV
The trio woke up and shirabus sister was still in bed sleeping.Shirabu couldn't think straight of what happened last night he didn't want to,he was forced."Hey um Shirabu are you okay?"Taichi asked "Yes I am fine why are you asking"Shirabu replied "Jusr wondering you look sad about something"Taichi said "Oh it's nothing I'm gonna go make breakfast"Shirabu said then left the room.Taichi and Goshiki were worried for Shirabu he didn't seem himself.Then Goshiki texted the GC to see how they were doing.
Shiratorizawa GC
Goshiki:Hey how's everyone
Semi:Just a hangover😅
Tendo:I'm sleepy
Semi:Anybody know why I was in a room naked?
Ushijima:Nope
Ohira:Why were you naked
Semi:I don't fucking know
Taichi:anyways Shirabu,it looks like something is bothering him
Goshiki:Yeah but when we asked him he said it was nothing
Semi:Oh he might be having a bad day then
Tendo:Yeah that's true but see what's wrong with him just to make sure
Goshiki:Okay well bye

Nobody POV
Shirabu was cooking he didn't want to tell nobody of what happened.All he thought was 'He was drunk he probably didn't know what he was doing but still..'Shirabu was in his thoughts until Goshiki interrupted "Hey are you sure your okay?" Goshiki asked him "Yes I am okay why do you keep asking"Shirabu replied "Because you don't seem like yourself"Goshiki told Shirabu "Don't worry but breakfast will be done in a few"Shirabu told them.

With the third years~
All of them were chilling in the living room "Why was I naked?"Semi asked "Why are you asking us?"Tendo said "I'm trying to figure why"Semi said "well what if you were that drunk and you didn't know"Ushijima said "I doubt that well I'm going to restroom"Yamagata said."Well we need to clean up with house it's dirty from last night"Tendo said.They started to clean then Ohira went into the room where semi was naked and found pink fluff on the floor.He then found Shirabus Pink fluffy scarf,"Um guys shirabus scarf is still here"Ohira yelled "Where was it"Tendo yelled back "It was in the room downstairs by the restroom"Ohira yelled to everyone "Wasnt that the room where semi was found naked in?"Yamagata yelled as he asked."Yeah that was"Semi yelled back "Wait you guys don't think they?"Tendo said "I mean I'm not sure but shirabus scarf there and Semi was found naked in the same room"Ohira said "Let me call Goshiki to see if he knows"Tendo said then he called Goshiki.'Yes hi Tendo do you need anything?"Goshiki asked Tendo "Yeah Shirabu left his scarf but do you know anything about Shirabu before you guys left?"Tendo asked Goshiki "Well I remember seeing Shirabu coming out a room crying and when we were leaving I heard him whisper something like he didn't want to do it"Goshiki told Tendo "what room did he come out from?"Tendo asked "I think the room by the restroom why?"Goshiki was confused. "Uhhh okay bye!"Tendo said before hanging up the phone."Semi I know why you were naked"Tendo said with a Furious face.Semi came closer to Tendo then Tendo slapped him,"Why did you slap me?"Semi said "You fucking raped Shirabu"Tendo said and he was upset. "What do you mean" Semi said confused "YOU RAPED SHIRABU ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF"Tendo yelled at semi "How will you know if semi did or not?!"Yamagara asked Tendo.Tendo calmed himself before speaking "Semi was naked in the room,Goshiki saw Shirabu come out of the same room crying and heard him say that he didn't want to"Tendo said.Semi didnt know what he did to Shirabu,All of the third years were shocked besides Tendo "Now I'm going to ask Shirabu if you did rape him"Tendo said while calling Shirabu "Hey Shirabu are you okay?"Tendo asked Shirabu as he picked up the phone "Yes I am"Shirabu replied "Did semi touch you?"Tendo asked.Shirabu didn't reply but he started to cry and Tendo can hear him crying."Hey don't cry"Tendo told Shirabu "I-I begged him to stop..H-He forced himself o-on me T-Tendo"Shirabu said but he was stuttering due to his tears."Did he take your virginity?"Tendo asked lightly "Yes.."Shirabu replied "I fucking knew it"Tendo said.Shirabu heard him say that "You knew what?"Shirabu asked "I knew he fucking raped you"Tendo said "Howd you know?"Shirabu asked Tendo.

Cliffhanger