Shirabu still sad

Nobody POV
"Shirabu don't worry I think semi would want you"Taichi told Shirabu "You really think so"Shirabu looked up at Taichi "Shirabu you look like a mess"Goshiki said "I know and I'm only crying about a kidnapper"Shirabu said "But I doubt semi would even like me back"Shirabu said "Yeah your right"Taichi said just joking."OMG DONT WE GOTTA GO TO THE MALL TO GET OUR SHOES!"Goshiki yelled "OH SHIT"Shirabu yelled and got up.The trio grabbed there does and put them on,they rushed to the mall before the day was over.When they got there they didn't expect to see anyone there but,they saw Yamagata and this random girl and they were holding hands while blushing.Semi,Tendo and Ushijima giving him a thumbs up about them,Taichi was heartbroken but didn't show it.Shirabu distracted him saying there was cotton candy around here which was Taichis favorite.Semi saw them and told Tendo that Taichi looked unbothered,they waved at Yamagata to come over there and told him how Taichi didn't care.They knew the trio was gonna go to the mall that's why they did that but it didn't go as planned.The trio went into the candy store and the purple cotton candy caught Taichis eyes,so he bought and started eating on the way to the shoe store.And the third years were going to the same store as them on purpose to try to make Taichi jealous.Taichi saw them but acted like he didn't care,Shirabu was upset about it but Taichi said to leave it alone.Goshiki felt bad for Taichi knowing he is heartbroken but won't show it.Taichi and the random girl were acting all lovey dovey."Why you gotta me me feel so single"Semi faked whined and Tendo was fake crying.Shirabu was in the other isle and grabbed a shoe then threw it at them,Ushijima got hit with the shoe "ow"Ushijima said with no expression.They all looked at him and also wondering where the shoe came from "Ooo we also need to go shopping for your date on Sunday!"Shirabu said on purpose out loud "Omg yess I know exactly what your gonna wear"Goshiki said and winked "Oh okay well what are y'all planing on me to wear?"Taichi asked them clueless "you gotta impress him so wear a skirt!"Shirabu said.The third years were upset about them bringing the DaTe up,Yamagata was upset that he accidentally dropped the girl and she fell on the ground."What the fuck"The girl yelled "What?!"Yamagata yelled back "Yamagata you dropped her on the floor"Semi told him "and what about it"Yamagata said."Oh you guys are ready to pay"The cashier said "yes we are"Shirabu said and it caught the third years attention and then watched the trio leave the shop.

Cliffhanger