Shopping💀

After Shirabu was done eating~
Nobody's POV
"Hey semi I need to take a shower"Shirabu told Him "Oh okay there's towels in the restroom just grab one"Semi told Shirabu."Oh okay"Shirabu walked upstairs to go take a shower,  "wait Semisemi what is he gonna wear?!"Tendo told semi "Oh your right"Semi was said while thinking.  "I'll just lend him my clothes then" semi said,Tendo just grinned "Oh okay then"Tendo said then just shrugged knowing semi will flipped seeing shirabus in his clothes.

Shirabu POV
Hmm i want to put on a skirt,how would I look in a skirt??I really wanna see how I would look in one.I probably look good in it to be honest,why don't I ask semi if we can go to the mall and I'll buy skirts there.Yeah that's a great idea!!Now I just need to finish showering oh but I need clothes.Meh I'll just ask semi for his clothes.

After Shirabu showered~

"Hey shira you can use my clothes when your done"I heard semi tell when I got out the restroom "Oh okay"I yelled back.Hmm what to wear oh this white hoodie and black sweatpants.Yes I'll wear this but hmmm omg I haven't called my cousin Sakusa in a while I should probably call him to see how's he doing!(yes in my story shira and sakusa are cousins) "Hey Kenjirou"Sakusa said while answering the phone "Hey Kiyoomi  how have you been?"I asked him "Oh I'm doing great and you"Sakusa asked him "I'm doing fine how are things with your boyfriend?"I asked him "Oh tsumu we're doing fine what about yours"Sakusa asked me "oh um I broke up with him..he cheated on me"I replied "Oh well that's great don't you like that semi guy the one that used to bully you?"Sakusa told me "N-No shut up"I stuttered "I remember you used to rant about how cute he was even tho he was your bully you still liked him"Sakusa said to me "shh I'm at his house"I said in a low voice "Oh can I see how he looks let me FaceTime you"Sakusa said "Oh okay"I said. "So show me how he looks"Sakusa said "Oh okay but let me head downstairs"I replied "Jeez you also need to brush you hair"He said "Okay whatever"I replied "Hi" I said as I peeked my head in the kitchen "Hey shira your done?"Semi asked me "Oh yeah I am" I replied "Show me how THEY look"My cousin said through the phone ."Oh who's that Shirabu~"The red head said "oh it's just my cousin"I said "Oh let me say hi then"semi said "oh okay"I say while lending him my phone."Oh hi who is you?"Sakusa asked semi "Wells name is semi"Semi replied with "Oooo you look way better than Taichi"Sakusa said."Kenjirou is this guy your type?"Sakusa asked me and had the audacity to say it in front of him "Really Kiyoomi"I said while I slapped my hand on my face.I grabbed my phone "ima head back upstairs"I said and left."I wasn't finished"Sakusa said "I don't care but anyways I have a question" I said "Oh what is it"Sakusa asked "How would I look in a skirts?"I asked him the question "To be honest you'll look good in a skirt"Sakusa told me "I know I'm wondering if I should buy some"I said "You should and when you do send me pictures of how you look in them!"Sakusa said "Oh okay but why aren't you in school?"I asked him.He looked at me with a serious face "Germs."that all he said I forgot he was a germaphobe "Oh right"I said back "Well I'll call you later bye Kiyoomi it was nice talking to you"I said before hanging up.Well I'm going downstairs now,"Hey you never told me your name?"I tell the red head sitting down "My name is Tendo Satori"The red head told me "oh okay"I said "Where's Semi"I continued "He went to go shower"Tendo said with a smirk "Mk"I said.

After Semi came out the shower and got ready~
Nobody's POV
"You guys are ready"Semi said "Oh yeah we been ready Semisemi"Tendo said "Oh okay then where do you guys want to go?"Semi asked them "To the mall"They both said."Oh okay then let's go"Semi said as all three of them walked out the front door and got in the car.Semi started the car and started to drive,After a while they finally got there."Okay we're here where do you guys want to go first"Semi asked "Let's go to the clothing store!"Tendo said with a smile "Let's go then"Semi said.They went into the store and Shirabu was looking for the skirts,  "what are you looking for Shira?"Semi said "I was looking for the skirts"Shirabu said squinting his eyes "Oh there over there Shirabu let's go check them out"Tendo said as he pointed across the room "Okay then"Shirabu said and sigh.They went where the skirts were at and Shirabu was looking at them he really like the black one with a white stripe in the bottom,"I'm going to try this one out"Shirabu told them "mhm okayy"Tendo said.Semi didn't say anything,few minutes later Shirabu came out with the skirt and he spinned around."Dang Shirabu you pull off a skirt better than me"Tendo said."I didn't think I'll look this good I look like a whole meal"Shirabu said with a smile,Semi couldn't look away he looked great in it."Semisemi what do you think"Tendo asked,Semi snapped out of his thoughts to answer "Uh he looks great"Semi said with a little blush forming on his cheeks.   "Hold up I got to take a picture"Shirabu said while taking a picture of himself "and send"Shirabu said after "Who'd you send it to?"Semi asked "Oh my cousin Sakusa he wanted to know how I look in a skirt."Shirabu replied "oh he's calling me now hold up"Shirabu added "Hey Kenjirou you actually look great in a skirt maybe you can impress semi"Sakusa said.Shirabu was starting to blush,"Kiyoomi shut up!!"Shirabu said while blushing uncontrollably."Shirabu~ why are you blushing"Tendo said "I-I shut u-up"Shirabu stuttered.Semi was enjoying him blushing and stuttering uncontrollably,Semi smiled."Shirabu who's there with you~ is semi there" Sakusa said through the phone "Yes he is now shut up"Shirabu said "Omi-kun!!"Atsumu said through the phone.  "Looks like your boyfriend is there bye cuz"Shirabu said before hanging up the phone."I'm definitely going to buy this one!"Shirabu said with a smile "Yeah whatever"Semi said "Pfft I'm going check other ones out"Shirabu said.  "Hey Shirabu you should wear one to the part this Saturday"Tendo said "There's a party this Saturday?!"Semi said with a Face of confusion."Now there is"Tendo said with a grin "Oh okay,Tendo you remind me a lot of my older sister"Shirabu said "Ooo can I meet her one day"Tendo said "Well you can't she's dead"Shirabu Said.Semi and Tendo froze "Oh I'm kidding she 19 she left the house when she was 17"Shirabu said while chuckling."Oh that she was dead fr"Tendo said "invite her to the party I want to meet her"Tendo continued "I'll call her"Shirabu said as he grabbed his phone to call his sister "hey wassup Kenjirou is there anything you need?"Shirabus sister asked "Hey Amiko I was wondering if you'll like to come to a party this Saturday"Shirabu asked his sister "Sure I'll come"Amiko said "Okay I'll just txt you whenever okay?"Shirabu said "Yeah but I got to go back to work bye"Amiko said "Bye"Shirabu said then hanged up the phone."Okay enough ima go look for more skirts"Shirabu said and left walk-ing to the skirts isle.

After they were done shopping~

Cliffhanger oops