19. Fast-Forward

Taehyung
Min-ho is an asshole. He's not really an asshole but we don't see eye to eye. He's fine with other people nevertheless I don't like the way he trains the new employees and I've made my opinion clear on that matter which he didn't like. I still interfere and he still ignores me. Although I really don't know why he went soft on Arya. It's nearly 2:00 am when I reach home. I don't feel much sleepy. I settle on my sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and text her.
—..—..—..—..—..—..—..—..—
Taehyung

Arya They say it's a remedy to good sleep TaehyungThey lieArya Can't sleep? Taehyung A bit tired, but not sleepy What are you doing Arya Making presentation, I have to present at the university next weekTaehyung Am I disturbing?Arya You can never ...

Arya
They say it's a remedy to good sleep
Taehyung
They lie
Arya
Can't sleep?
Taehyung
A bit tired, but not sleepy
What are you doing
Arya
Making presentation, I have to present at the university next week
Taehyung
Am I disturbing?
Arya
You can never
Taehyung
How's the presentation?
Arya
It's coming out nice
I'm excited to meet the students here
Taehyung
I'm saying this just because I'm concerned about you
Stay away from Min-ho
Arya
Why? I didn't catch any bad vibes. I feel like he's a nice guy.
—..—..—..—..—..—..—..—..—
This won't do! I have to call her. And so I call her there after for next half hour I explain her how Min-ho has behaved with people in the past. I hope she understands what kind of person he is.
       "Okay okay taehyung-ssi, I got it. Don't worry about me I'm a big girl. I can handle people"
"I know you can but you don't always have to"
       "That's not true and you know it. You always have to handle everything yourself"
"No that's not true Arya. We have people around us who loves us and we should rely on them when it's required"
      "Taehyung-ssi you're again speaking like a therapist", I joke.
"Aish, this girl! Jinjja Really! I'm being serious here", he sounds a bit irritated.
       "Don't be serious with me", I plead.
"Then how should I be with you?", he argues.
       "Just be you"
"I'm being me"
       "Really?"
"Ya! I care about people I like and I express that by worrying about them. Isn't that normal"
       "Ummm.... Must be"
"Haven't you dated before?"
       "Yeah, once. In high school, it was bad", not a fond memory.
"How bad?"
       "I swore not to be in a relationship again kind of bad. And I was only 18", I inform him.
"Isn't that too young to decide that?", he's probably right.
        "I don't think that age has to do anything with wisdom"
"Here we go, if I'm therapist then you are... you are... someone who... pholosophist... Aaniya... No.. Philosopher. Yes you're a philosopher", he says in an amused tone.
       "I'm a writer, I'm supposed to be a philosopher"
"You have answers for everything don't you?"
       "Of course I do"

Immediately after this conversation she sent me a screenshot of my contact number saved as therapist. I did the same under the name philosopher.
       This is how we got to know each other by being therapist and philosopher where and when required.
       As time passed we moved forward too, together. Her time in Seoul came to an end. We met as much as we could when she was here. I had a busy schedule and she was invited as speaker by two more colleges. She also worked with the team four times a week. Like a teenage couple, we used to make out in BigHit building's parking and got caught by Jin hyung once and almost got caught by others atleast 4-5 times. It was a fun time. Surprisingly Jin hyung and jungkook kept their mouths shut and no one came to know about it. Other members know that I've become good friends with Arya but nothing more. It's better that way. I have a gut feeling that jungkook gossips with RV about our relationship on regular basis.
       Arya and me have become really very  comfortable with each other. We have busy schedules, different time zones and language barrier every once in a while but we are steady since last 8 months. We text a lot. More than half of the times we send each other sometimes crazy and most of the times extremely ordinary stuff. But not a single day passes without us seeing each other, atleast in pictures. There's phone call ans video calls too, but not enough times. I can share everything with her without that feeling of being judged and her shyness has completely disappeared around me. In past months we've flirted a lot, fought a few times and bared our souls. I really can't wait to meet her again. She's coming next month and I've already asked for a few days off so that I can spend some time with her this time. My friendship with RV has become a little uncomfortable that's because he thinks that I'm gonna break his sister's heart but at this point, the feeling is mutual.
Both our hearts are at risk.
I don't know if this relationship will ship or sink, I just know that I feel something for her that I haven't ever felt for anybody else. When I think about her, the colour purple comes to my mind. I have plenty of questions and reservations but bottom line is I'm captivated by her and there's no going back.

**##**##<3 ##**##**
Did you ever fall in love? At what point did you realise that there was no going back?
I💜U
⭐️ 💭

    **##**##<3 ##**##**Did you ever fall in love? At what point did you realise that there was no going back?I💜U⭐️ 💭