16. Really pretty

Taehyung
      How can a person be so bad at cooking? I did it again. Yes, I succeeded to destroy the dinner. I'm not making her cook this time. We'll just order a take out. I look at the mess that I have created and shake my head in defeat. I was trying to make sandwiches but I got distracted with tannie and ended up burning everything. I really thought I would at least make sandwiches properly. Aishhh! I look at my clothes and spot multiple stains, plus I must smell too. I look at the time and it's 6 already. She will be here any minute now. I need to take a shower and get ready! Yah! Kim Taehyung, what's wrong with you? The dinner is destroyed already might as well leave it alone and just look handsome. I was about to take off my t-shirt and head to shower when the bell rings. I shake my head for the second time. You are doomed Kim Taehyung. I run to the door to open it and tannie runs with me, she probably thinks I'm playing with her. Again.
"Annyeonghaseyo" For a moment I forgot that she's not Korean.
"Hello arya, Welcome"
"Annyeong taehyung-ssi. I'm glad to be here"
she's wearing a dress today. A simple white knee length dress. Daebak! she looks amazing in it. I just look at her for a moment. 
"Come in. You look really beautiful today."
A dazzling smile with dimples breaks out on her face. Jinjja ippeuda. Really pretty.
"Really? Or you are just saying that?"
"No, no I mean it"
Till now I thought that Namjoon hyung's dimples were the prettiest but he has competition now.
       "So what's for the dinner taehyung-ssi, should we start with bad news or good news today?"
"Aah, you don't have to think about it. I won't give you options today"
       "Waeyo? Why?"
"Because there's only bad news. The dinner is destroyed and I didn't even get time to wash up. Would you mind waiting for a few minutes while I take shower? We'd just order a take out after that"
        "Okay", and nods her head. I head to shower and finish it as soon as possible. I don't know what to wear. Me:- She's wearing white, should I wear white and do the twinning thing?
Also Me:- Are you a teenager? No. No white. No twinning.
Me:- I've worn black's and white's  too many times with her.
Also Me:- you've met her just 5 times before!
Me:- some other colour... green? Red? Blue always makes me look good... or purple may be?
Also Me:- just pick one
Me:- grey will do
Also Me:- Fucking finally!
I wear a grey sweater and striped bottoms. I look at myself in the mirror.

My hair is a little wet and my bare face shows some pores but I think I'm good

I get out of my bedroom towards the living room and don't find my date there. She might have gone to washroom but then I hear noises from the kitchen. I find her in the kitchen wearing my "Cook of the Year" apron that jungkook gave me as a gift last Christmas, a sleepy tannie rests on the floor by her feet. Seems like tannie likes her too. All the vessels are gone from the surface and there are some new ingredients on the kitchen table. she's mixing something in a bowl. She smiles as soon as she sees me (dimples and sunshine) and says,
       "Let's not order. Let's have a good meal right here"
"Hajima. Don't. Let's just order Arya. It will be too much effort"
       "No it won't be too much effort taehyung-ssi. Now that you are all fresh, come help me"
I go to her and hug her from behind. Summer in South Korea is no joke, but her brand of warmth is more than welcome. She smells fresh, of course there's a hint of perfume but it's her too. I replace the hair on her neck that she has left open with my lips. I kiss her there once, twice and then move next to her.
"So what are we cooking?"
I hear her taking a deep breath before saying, "Sandwiches"
I didn't do that to tease her or seduce her. I did that because I like touching people in general. My family is very tactile, there are always hugs and kisses waiting for me at home. But the fact that she had to breathe before talking to me makes me smile.
"What do I do?", I ask her and she hands me some onions saying, "Slice"
Why is she giving one word answers? Did she not like it? Did I do something wrong? We are silent for a bit, while I'm trying to slice the onion. After waiting for a few minutes, she takes my hand in hers and guides me to slice the onion. Her head barely reaches my shoulders. She's so tiny. Keopta. Cute. And then she turns her head and places a kiss on my left cheek, very, very close to my lips. She looks at my lips and then in my eyes, there's a sparkle of mischief in them. Hmm... so Miss Mehta can play. Here she is, teasing me with a kiss and I was thinking that she was offended. I continue the slicing after that.
"What is that for?", I ask her pointing at the bowl.
       "I'm making curry. It will go well with rice"
"You don't need to make so much Arya"
       "It's just curry and sandwich taehyung-ssi and I have you to depend on, right?"
"Yes, you have me"

2 hours, a dinner and lots of conversation later, I ask her to watch 'Crash landing on you'
"Let's watch the remaining episodes", I ask trying to hold back my laughter because the last time we watched it, I was either looking at her or we were making out. I have no idea about what was happening between the characters.
       "Is that a code word for something Mr Kim?", she replies narrowing her eyes.
"No no, really let's just watch it"
       "Did you watch any other episode?"
"Without you? Obviously not"
"Okay then let's watch it"
  We watched it for about half an hour before giving up.
What can I say?
She was wearing a dress and also was in a mood to tease. 

##**##**##**<3**##**##Any thoughts? I 💜 U

Any thoughts?
I 💜 U

##**##**##**<3**##**##Any thoughts? I 💜 U