3. No turned to May be

Arya
We get past introductions soon as they already remember me from yesterday. (Atleast they nodded when Sejin asked if they remembered me!) We small talk work and the weather. (that's a Taylor Swift lyric bdw) It's not at all surprising that they are all sweet and try to make me comfortable. I'm totally hyped up about today. I also had two glasses of red wine before coming here. Liquid courage. I woke up early this morning. Really early. I mean I had to decide clothes and shoes and jewellery and make up. For sure they are no chances of them seeing me ever again but I'd still like to leave an impression. It's 32 degrees outside today. I am wearing a white shirt over black tank with a light blue denim shorts. Brown low heel boots. With the boots and the loose shirt there's not much need of accessories. I finish the look with a two tier black chain and small cute black Eiffel Tower earrings. The men are mostly dressed in similar casual fashion. It might look casual but it's obvious that they have paid attention to what what they are wearing. Mostly loose T-shirt's and jeans. We're sitting on sofas arranged  in square pattern in a way that I'm facing them.
I can't help but pay more attention to V. He's wearing a loose brown T-shirt and black jeans. A hoop on his right ear and a few bracelets on his left wrist. Wow he has the most beautiful hair. Bouncy. Soft. Presently in natural black colour. It keeps changing though. I keep stealing glances at him and with that smirk on his face I think he knows that I'm helpless against the charm that Kim taehyung is. He's just sitting there, awfully quiet. Looking at the members and sometimes at me. His assessing gaze is causing butterflies in my stomach. The questioning goes easily. They are used to this interview stuff so we go through it breezily. Now it's their turn to ask questions. And here we go?
"What's famous to eat?", that's Jin
"Can we go and see Taj Mahal in night?", that's jk.
"What about non vegetarian food?", that's jimin
"There won't be any beef, right?", that's suga.
All at the same time.
"Wow, it's mostly about food, isn't it?"
"Well there will be lots of options in terms of food. But it will be real spicy too. And I've heard many foreigners having trouble next morning who thought they can handle Indian spicy."
They laugh.
"You will find variety of food in Mumbai and Delhi both. But avoid street food because you might get diarrhoea, which is very common amongst foreigners."
Serious nods.
"You can definitely visit Taj Mahal at night. And it's a beautiful experience. I'd absolutely recommend it. I've visited Taj Mahal on a full moon night and nothing I've seen has been more beautiful."
A few okays.
"Also we consider cows holy in India. So beef is banned in most of the states of India. But other non vegetarian food will be available like sea food and chicken."
"Are people informal?", that's RM
"Yes. The people are mostly informal or friendly I'd say to the point of being nosy", I add.
"How long have you lived in India?" It's V who asked that. Wow, my heart is actually stretching out when he says something. So far I have tried to avoid his gaze otherwise I won't be able to talk at all. Now that he's asking me a direct question I can't not look at him.
Looking at him I start, "I have lived in India my whole life. Although I've been travelling a lot in the past five years. Both in India and abroad. Seeing new things keeps me inspired. By now I have been to 9 countries and all of the Indian states at least once", I know I'm blabbing but the words keeps coming out. "I'm sorry did I sound like I'm bragging. No it wasn't intentional, it just came out."
They laughed. I'm sure I'm going to be a joking matter later. Or am I giving myself a lot of importance that I'm important enough to be joked about? Wow, my fucking self esteem has a huge question mark right now!
"No, no didn't sound like Bragging and it's impressive actually. Do you travel so that you could write better?", that's RM.
"Yes. I write love stories and it's the most common topic that's been written. So to keep it interesting I make sure to go to new places and meet new people. To be honest many of my characters are real life people whom I know enough that I can predict what they might end up doing in a situation. Simply speaking, I use facts to create fiction." Most of them smiles.
"Then have you ever been in love?" That's V again. Making me quiver.
"Where did that question came from? That's so out of the blue!"- J hope
"You shouldn't ask such personal questions V" - Jimin
"Ya! Don't embarrass her!" -Jin
All at the same time. Again.
If I was a white person, I'd have been coloured red by now, Since I'm not there's no need to worry. Yet I know I'd have blushing cheeks.
"I'm afraid I'd have to say no", I reply.
"No to the question or no to falling in love?", he asks again.
"No to falling in love. I can say I haven't met a match yet." We both look into each other's eyes for two seconds and then I break the eye contact.
"Then how can you write love stories when you have never felt love?"
"It's not like I haven't loved anyone. I've loved people but couldn't give that much love to just one person. I understand it, love. To some extent." I look at him again. I'm trying to work out why is he asking me such questions. His expressions are still blank. I'm unable to read him. RM brings me out of my misery by asking me another question. And that kept going for next half hour or so. They were discussing what they would say in the concerts. I gave advice about which things could be said which would make Indian army (i.e., Indian fans) happy. The meeting lasted about an hour. Then Sejin came in, "It's already over?" He had disappeared after introducing us.
"Yes, we're wrapping up now", informed RM.
"Okay guys then you can be on your merry way. Arya do you want to have dinner at my place? My wife wants to meet you. She's good friends with RV. So you're both invited", Sejin asks me. I don't have any plans. So it would be nice to meet someone new. And also having dinner with RV. I want to spend as much time with my brother as possible in the time that I'm here.
"Ya, you haven't invited us for dinner in a long time now. I'm offended, Invite us too" says Jin.
"I already have to see you on daily basis why would I invite you for dinner?" complains Sejin.
"Why are You being so mean? Jin hyung (brother) just asked for dinner. Palli! (hurry!) invite us", that's jimin taking his hyung's side.
"Aish (damn it) Okay. You all are invited for dinner to my house. Arya you're coming right?"
"Neh. Yes, sure. I'd love to."
"I've already told RV, he knows the address so see you at 7"
"Okay!" We do a handshake and then I move towards others to say good bye. By the time others have gotten up too. I say bye to them with a handshake this time and move towards the elevator. As I'm descending I'm thinking about what to do next. Today I am  planning to see a museum. Right on cue my stomach growls. Food first and then museum. I open the map on my phone to find out any vegetarian restaurants nearby. There's one at walking distance. Okay 'Vegetus' here I come. As the elevator door opens, I walk out with my eyes still on phone. I have already walked a few steps when I realise that I'm in Parking. Oops. I turn back to call the elevator again when the next door opens and Kim Taehyung exits. "Are you going back? Did you forget something?", he asks me.
"No, I was supposed to get out at ground floor but didn't pay attention and ended up in basement Parking. I'm going up again"
"Okay." He suddenly takes two steps closer. Touches my ears. Earring to be precise. "Keopta cute, have you seen Eiffel Tower?"
"Neh. Yes. Last year." Again this feels like a zoom in through phone. It's just hard to believe he is so handsome even in person and without make up.
"Wouldn't it be nice to see the Eiffel Tower with someone you love under the starry night." He is speaking in a low voice. I'm looking in his eyes. We're almost the same height. Am I in heaven? I think I will think about this moment when I die. Just before everything goes blank, this is the moment I want to remember.
"Yes. Perhaps it must be very nice." Then the moment ends. He takes two steps back.
"See you at dinner tonight", he waves a peace out sign. After rocking my world like that he puts on his black sunglasses, turns away, opens the door of his car, gives me a look over the shoulder and drives away in his Mercedes.
I stood there. Yet unable to move. Completely mesmerised. And I thought It was me who wanted to leave an impression, I am being blessed with more than something I can take.
I keep on thinking that I'd never meet him again but I end up having an opportunity to meet him. Again. Tonight.