11. Oops

Arya
       I open my eyes and man of my dreams is staring at me, it takes a couple seconds to figure out that it's not a dream. And that brings a huge smile on my face. He pecks my lips and says, "Looks like a good morning, Miss Mehta"
"Indeed a very good morning Mr Kim"
"I'm sorry to wake you up super early babe, but I'd like to drop you home myself before I go"
"Mmm it's okay, give me five minutes and I'll be ready"
       'I'll be ready in 5 minutes' is such a lie and I hope that he knows it. But then I see him getting calls from someone so I get ready in 5. Anything for V.
We got into his Mercedes and he parks out. We both look a little bit exhausted and we totally deserve it. My mind wanders to events of last night, we ended up watching five episodes of 'Crash landing on you' before he suggested going to bed. He gave me a change of clothes, some shorts and a loose T-shirt which was very comfortable and smelled like heaven. He was already in bed when I came out after changing. And of course my heart started racing as my brain was imagining various scenarios that were not going to happen. But I was a little bit nervous. I mean I was going to bed with Kim taehyung. He was also changed in more comfortable clothes and I saw the clothes he was wearing previously on the bedroom floor. Men. Enough said.
I got under the covers and I was immediately pulled closer. We were both on our sides, facing each other. I traced his face and lips until he caught my wrist and said,
"You really need to stop doing that if you want me to be a good boy." Enters the blush.
"It's too early for me, I can't go to sleep"
"Do you want me to sing lullaby then?" My eyes widen. I mean why not? Going to sleep with his voice in my ears? I have done that before but never in my life did I think that someday he would sing for me, only me. He caught my expressions and started laughing. Then he made me turn so I was the little spoon and started singing something in Korean. I don't know what he sang to me but it definitely had the word 'Sarang' love in it. I don't know when he slept because I was asleep before he even finished the song. Also nothing happened. He was totally a good boy. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it?
In the early morning hours the streets are a bit empty. And I'm embarrassed for some reason after realising that we spend the night together. We both are silent, he's also probably thinking about last night. May be?
       I don't know when and if I'll see him again so I want to savour this moment. I look at him. And keep looking.
He chuckles and asks. "Why are you staring Arya?"
"I'm not staring. I'm just looking"
       "You're staring"
"No I'm just looking for long time"
        "If you say so"
"It was a 'sweet night' taehyung, I had a great time with you", he grins at my reference to his song and says,
       "Back at you babe and the dinner was good too"
"Well you didn't made it, so of course it was good"
       "That's mean Arya and you yourself were insisting yesterday that 'We' made dinner. What happened to that?"
"I just changed my mind"
       "Do you change your mind often?" I think about it. Do I?
"Yes I think. It's more like thinking a lot before deciding on something. Why ask?"
       "Would you change your mind about me?"
"What do you mean?"
       "Like if we keep talking in future, not as in an idol to fan but man to woman"
"I would change my mind if you were a bad person. And I have nothing but good things to say about you, so you are and will always be special to me, Mr Kim."
        "That's good to hear babe"
I don't know why did he ask that question but he's a good guy and if he wants to be friends, why not?
We enter the apartment complex where I'm living with my brother right now. He stops the car at an empty parking spot so that the car is facing a wall. Then turns to me and says, "I wish we could spend more time together but I have to go"
"I wish that too", as I finish the sentence he snakes his hand around my waist, pulls me closer and his lips finds mine. It's not a sweet peck like before, it's a full blown kiss that blows my mind. We stop when we're out of breath and look at each other. And then we separate.
       He totally took me by surprise and I absolutely love it. I smile to myself and tell him, "Well that was unexpected but amazing"
I don't know what goes in my head some times, not twenty minutes ago I was embarrassed that we spend the night together and now this sentence came out of my mouth. He looks at my lips and says, "mmm it was amazing." Before he gets more late I need to get out of the car.
"Okay then. I'll be going. Take care and have fun at your practice"
      "Yes. You too take care", after hearing that I get out of the car and wave him good bye.
       I open the door and walk in the apartment to see Aarav in the living room. I was about to ask him to have breakfast with me when he exploded, "What the fuck were you doing with V?"
Oops.

##**##**##**##**##**##**##*
So just curious, how would your brother react if he catches you kissing one of his friend?

Vote ⭐️ if you like 👍
I💜U

Vote ⭐️ if you like 👍 I💜U